+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has He Gone Yet

Re: Has He Gone Yet

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    This quote from Simon Jordan on talksport radio today about Cardiff City sums it up perfectly for me and aptly describes the people on this board hysterically calling for the managers head -

SJ: "No, for the fans (I mean). The fans can say what they want. The problem is, if it's in their heads now, they are going to start building the narrative up. The moment he puts the wheel back on, they'll dial it down, when the wheels come off again, which they do, every now and again, they'll be back up again because it's now in their heads that McCarthy isn't for them, they don't fancy him. We've got to manage that with how many of the fans are we talking about? Are we talking about a big slug of the fans or are we talking about the usual trappy suspects who have got too much to say for themselves?"
    Simon Jordan can piss off and mind his own business, smug twat

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    So you re one of the petrol hoarders then!!!!

As bad as short cutters!!!!!
    It was tongue in cheek….I would walk to the ground with a can, queue up, get a dogs abuse no doubt getting fuel….if it could mean Mickey Mouse would leave us…..

This quote from Simon Jordan on talksport radio today about Cardiff City sums it up perfectly for me and aptly describes the people on this board hysterically calling for the managers head -

SJ: "No, for the fans (I mean). The fans can say what they want. The problem is, if it's in their heads now, they are going to start building the narrative up. The moment he puts the wheel back on, they'll dial it down, when the wheels come off again, which they do, every now and again, they'll be back up again because it's now in their heads that McCarthy isn't for them, they don't fancy him. We've got to manage that with how many of the fans are we talking about? Are we talking about a big slug of the fans or are we talking about the usual trappy suspects who have got too much to say for themselves?"
    Did you ignore the sections where he talked about our ownership and the way they do things on purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Did you ignore the sections where he talked about our ownership and the way they do things on purpose?
    He did, none of them could work out Tans philosophy here, the buck stops with him. A very wealthy man but unwilling to spend what it takes to be a success.

The best part of what Jordan says and sums it up for me was where he said " You've got to look and say 'what's the common denominator?' The ownership."

It is. We had some degree of success for a short while under Warnock because he could manage/manipulate to a degree those above him. Even then it failed.

The problem is the owner and who he has running the show.

I can even see that Mick McCarthy would be doing a lot better if they backed him more than they are. The squad they've left him with is woefully lacking in quality.

Do I think Mick wants to play as many kids? No.

Do I think he would want to loan out Murphy, Wintle and the like without having any replacement? No.

Why would he actively put himself in a weaker position?

Those type of decisions come from above. They need a long hard look at how they do things because it is going to end in a monumental disaster at this football club. They won't though.

Do I think Mick wants to play as many kids? No.

Do I think he would want to loan out Murphy, Wintle and the like without having any replacement? No.

Why would he actively put himself in a weaker position?

Those type of decisions come from above. They need a long hard look at how they do things because it is going to end in a monumental disaster at this football club. They won't though.
    Yeah Murphy was a popular player with Mick and would be the 1st name on the team sheet.

Wintle who he signed was tearing it up pre season and was all set to start.

Its a disgrace Mick wasnt given a bigger budget. He could have signed a few more centre backs and put them in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yeah Murphy was a popular player with Mick and would be the 1st name on the team sheet.

Wintle who he signed was tearing it up pre season and was all set to start.

Its a disgrace Mick wasnt given a bigger budget. He could have signed a few more centre backs and put them in midfield.
    Nobody said that did they.

I am asking who is making the decisions here.
    Did he even have a big say in signing Wintle?
    Was he given a choice of keeping the minimum amount of players at the club to save money?

I can guess but know as much as you when all is said and done despite how much posters like you think they know.
    I'm with Jordan on this one. The board haven't got a clue. They now haven't got a clue while trying things on the cheap.

Nobody said that did they.

I am asking who is making the decisions here.
    Did he even have a big say in signing Wintle?
    Was he given a choice of keeping the minimum amount of players at the club to save money?

I can guess but know as much as you when all is said and done despite how much posters like you think they know.
    I'm with Jordan on this one. The board haven't got a clue. They now haven't got a clue while trying things on the cheap.
    As you say no one knows the answers to these questions and we are all making educated (or uneducated) guesses.

My guess is that Mick was involved in the Murphy decision, and may even have been the instigator of the Wintle loan.

But I am sure Mick wanted to sign Johnny Williams and Marley Watkins, but was told 'no'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    🤣🤣🤣

Those in charge were expecting a massive windfall with the sale of Moore, despite all the rumours of Premier League clubs interested and willing to splash £10m+ on him, it was all bollocks. Our naive owners actually believed the transfer window hyperbole and were counting the Kieffer cash already when there was no Kieffer cash at all, in reality not a scrap of truth in any serious ‘big club with loads of money’ interest.

They had it in their heads that we’ve got James Collins for next to nothing and the Kieffer Moore money in Tan’s pocket, ‘Aren’t we shrewd, what a deal’. They were stitched up like us daft fans are during the transfer window frenzy, while the proper professional, knowledgeable football hierarchy know exactly what’s going on.

He's never been for me. What does that orange **** know

I am genuinely shocked that McCarthy is still manager.
    I hope I am wrong but it is almost impossible to see how he can pull the team together to beat Reading on Saturday. What is the point in waiting for the international break?

I still can't get my head around 5cbs to keep a clean sheet and still not changing things until 60 something minutes when 2 down.

He's not been a bad manager in his career but he has lost the plot here.

No doubt he has pressures to grind results on a much reduced budget but there are teams in this league with less than us that manage to compete and don't shit the bed when the likes of Bournemouth and West Brom come down.

Club at the moment probably can't afford the pay off unfortunately for all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He's never been for me. What does that orange **** know
    Quite a lot if you listen to what he says.

I used to think he was a pompous prick but he is one of the more open, honest and knowledgeable ex owners in the mainstream who isn't scared to say what he feels is right even if it puts noses out of joint.

His conversation with Derek Chisora was an eye opener.

This quote from Simon Jordan on talksport radio today about Cardiff City sums it up perfectly for me and aptly describes the people on this board hysterically calling for the managers head.....
    Remind me, where did Crystal Palace end up under Simon Jordan? Oh, that's right - in administration.

I'm surprised you're siding with Jordan. After all, he said some intriguing things about the club's ownership.

Quite a lot if you listen to what he says.

I used to think he was a pompous prick but he is one of the more open, honest and knowledgeable ex owners in the mainstream who isn't scared to say what he feels is right even if it puts noses out of joint.

His conversation with Derek Chisora was an eye opener.
    Is he the bloke who speaks to the dead ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Yeah that's him 👀

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Yeah that's him ��
    He must be in contact with our back 5 then

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He must be in contact with our back 5 then
    Some of our back 5 are a lot slower than Derek Chisora.

The psychic is a lot slower for another reason, sadly.

1. Cherry picking
    2. Irrelevant anyway.

Must do better.

[QUOTE=NYCBlue;5229956]1. Cherry picking
    2. Irrelevant anyway.

Must do better mehmet /QUOTE]

[QUOTE=goats;5229958]
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    1. Cherry picking
    2. Irrelevant anyway.

Must do better mehmet /QUOTE]

Hello Mr Tan

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Hello Mr Tan
    Got no faith in Tan or Dalman to sort it out, they barely have in 10 yrs. even a joke businessman like huw Jenkins did far far better than this lot. Tan just throws money at it, badly, which of course we are in debited to him for.