+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Curtis Nelson "passer extraordinaire"

Curtis Nelson "passer extraordinaire"

Not a bad defender when the ball is lumped in the air at him but I have never witnessed a footballer, at any professional level, who just cannot pass a ball from A to B.

Other than the result last night and his embarrassing attempt to clear off his own line, the time the ball went out for a goal kick and he went to retrieve it for Phillips and somehow managed to kick it further away from Phillips than where it started from.

Even Phillips looked shocked ! !

Re: Curtis Nelson "passer extraordinaire"

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade View Post
    Not a bad defender when the ball is lumped in the air at him but I have never witnessed a footballer, at any professional level, who just cannot pass a ball from A to B.

Other than the result last night and his embarrassing attempt to clear off his own line, the time the ball went out for a goal kick and he went to retrieve it for Phillips and somehow managed to kick it further away from Phillips than where it started from.

He would struggle to pass wind. My view is any proffesional should be able to make a basic pass but Nelson can't and he's not the only one in that team.

The rest have been absolutely crap too.

Morrison like a statue on the first and hasn't played well for as long as I can remember.

5 Centre halves and losing four goals to nil tells you all you need to know.

Not much point in picking an individual out really, as a team all have been awful in their own ways.

A team beaten before kick off.

Last night he was actually comical.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade View Post

I saw that. He can't head the ball either. I think his head is shaped like a threepenny bit it bounces off in all directions. He is like a human pinball.

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    I saw that. He can't head the ball either. I think his head is shaped like a threepenny bit it bounces off in all directions. He is like a human pinball.
    Explanation required for younger viewers?

(Not me, of course!)

That pass to Philips was histerical.