+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brown League one at best

Brown League one at best

Hate having a go at our youngsters but no room for sentiment. We keep playing this kid and we're going down to League one where he belongs.

Re: Brown League one at best

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    Hate having a go at our youngsters but no room for sentiment. We keep playing this kid and we're going down to League one where he belongs.
    Do not have a go at any academy products thank you.

They are good enough. Just need a few first team games under their belts.

Just because they are our academy products does not make them good players.

Just because they are our academy products does not make them good players.
    It certainly does not.

If it was as easy as just throwing them in everybody would be doing it.

We're only doing it to save money too, I'm certain of it.

Firstly he’s not an academy player.

Secondly the senior pros were the ones who were absolutely shocking tonight. Morrison was a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Secondly the senior pros were the ones who were absolutely shocking tonight. Morrison was a disgrace.
    Yeah some odd posts in here. Brown wasn't great but he wasn't any worse than Morrison/Flint/Nelson

He's 24 in January, no kid. He's crap and has the look of a super hero magician.

Morrison is having a stinking season.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Yeah some odd posts in here. Brown wasn't great but he wasn't any worse than Morrison/Flint/Nelson
    Maybe not tonight although I'd argue it but those other 3 have shown that they have the ability at this level. Unfortunately Brown never has.

Nelson managed to score a laughable OG while Morrison and others were absolutely appalling. It's a joke how badly some of our experienced pros are playing. Brown might not be good enough (he almost certainly isn't) but he's raw and inexperienced. He's got an excuse, unlike the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Morrison is having a stinking season.
    I never thought he would be in doubt of being offered a contract but unless he improves and very soon I'd consider letting him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Nelson managed to score a laughable OG while Morrison and others were absolutely appalling. It's a joke how badly some of our experienced pros are playing. Brown might not be good enough (he almost certainly isn't) but he's raw and inexperienced. He's got an excuse, unlike the others.
    Nelson is a danger with the ball at his feet. The club should fine any player who passes the ball to him, and i'm being serious.

I gave up early in the game, was darts and pool to play. But a CB being asked to play at wing back is putting someone on a hiding to nothing

Nelson is a danger with the ball at his feet. The club should fine any player who passes the ball to him, and i'm being serious.
    Well that's okay then cos none of the feckers can pass the ball anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Well that's okay then cos none of the feckers can pass the ball anyway
    Bingo!

The point of 3 centre halves is to have 2 wing backs. Not 2 feckin centre halves there. Tonight is on Mick.

Morrison of all people, looks to have completely lost interest. It is just bizarre to watch.

I have not seen him do anything yet to suggest that he is a Championship level player.

He's 24 in January, no kid. He's crap and has the look of a super hero magician.
    We agree at last

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Morrison of all people, looks to have completely lost interest. It is just bizarre to watch.
    Yes,agree, no idea what’s going on with him. I thought at first he must be playing with an injury - but he just looks completely disinterested

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Yes,agree, no idea what’s going on with him. I thought at first he must be playing with an injury - but he just looks completely disinterested
    Actually you can add Moore to Morrison as another one who’s body language on the pitch just isn’t right. Our 2 most experienced championship players showing disinterest is not a good sign!

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I thought he did ok first half. I don't think it's fair picking one player to post about after that team display

This is like Neil Harris all over again. The players have given up on the manager. Is it possible that they want him out?

It’s the senior pros who have downed tools (they’re limited players in some ways, but not as bad as they’ve been looking lately) - would they be playing like this if they had all learned they would not be offered new contracts?

But haven't you noticed - he's great at giving fist-bumps, high-fives and offering a helping hand to either Morrison or Flint to get them back on their feet... what a team player, eh!