Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
There a rumour abound about 3 dissatisfied Labour MP's with Sir Kier they have been in talks with Tories ,not sure if there is any thing behind it as that would be strange as I though he was heading to the centre ??

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/03/three...rmer-15356064/

I presume the Labour Party will then refer to them as scum
Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
I saw the other day and it seems like the biggest bullshit story of the year. Who could they actually be? The people who are dissatisfied with Keir right now would slit their own throats before joining the conservative party.
Fair bit of speculation about who the 'Reg Prentice 3' might be - if they exist.

Most looking at Ian Murray and any of the other right wingers who didn't quite summon the courage of their warped convictions to join the Change UK split in February 2019. Other speculation centres on the serial publicity seekers (take your pick) - or Rosie Duffield seeking a more comfortable transphobic home.

I suppose some on the Labour right may have decided Kier Starmer is not enough of a useful idiot to ensure a return to the Blairite 'golden age' and their seats and salaries are in danger. At least Ian Murray has a wardrobe full of union jack waistcoats to choose from if his next party conference is the Tory one!