Thread: Sir Kiers Speech

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sir Kiers Speech

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He's got no charisma at all

Which considering he was a top QC is surprising

Utterly hopeless leader with a battered party beneath him

The Tories are useless and corrupt , lying and inept .

But there is no opposition
    Charisma? We don't need another showman.

Hopeless leader?. I think he's picking his way very carefully through an almost impossible job.

I listened to every word of his speech and thought it was good. He has to tread a careful line though, which is why it may have come across as under-stated to many, and I do accept that it probably has little impact on the wider electorate.

I think those of us who can't stand our current leaders need to stick with him for now though. At the moment, what other option do we have?

Re: Sir Kiers Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Charisma? We don't need another showman.

Hopeless leader?. I think he's picking his way very carefully through an almost impossible job.

I listened to every word of his speech and thought it was good. He has to tread a careful line though, which is why it may have come across as under-stated to many, and I do accept that it probably has little impact on the wider electorate.

I think those of us who can't stand our current leaders need to stick with him for now though. At the moment, what other option do we have?
    agree i,m sticking with starmer for now . i,m getting a feeling alot of staunch tories have had enough of this idiot running our country right now