+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How would you have fixed last night's team if you had taken over at half time?

How would you have fixed last night's team if you had taken over at half time?

I would have removed Brown, Flint and Collins and gone with: -

Bacuna Morrison Nelson McGuiness
    Pack
    Colwill Vaulks
    Giles Harris
    Moore

In a 4-1-2-2-1 formation with Giles and Harris out wide and played through Pack and Colwill.

It's not ideal but how would you have fixed Mick's car crash of a team last night if you had taken charge at half time?

Re: How would you have fixed last night's team if you had taken over at half time?

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post

Pack
    Colwill Vaulks
    Giles Harris
    Moore

In a 4-1-2-2-1 formation with Giles and Harris out wide and played through Pack and Colwill.

It's not ideal but how would you have fixed Mick's car crash of a team last night if you had taken charge at half time?
    too late.
    The team selected and formation, followed on from the incredible mistakes mad previous weeks.
    I wouldn't mind betting as we look forward to the Reading game McCarthy as already pencilled in Nelson, Morrison and Flint ready for the 3-5-2 formation, which has not worked for weeks.
    I would have more respect if he was trying changes even if they didn't work.
    By the way after the three players above, Bacuna, Pack and Vaulks will be slotted in.
    If it doesn't work just keep trying the same thing.

Re: How would you have fixed last night's team if you had taken over at half time?

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post

Pack
    Colwill Vaulks
    Giles Harris
    Moore

Flint, Nelson & Collins off - NG, Colwill & Moore on

McG and Brown right and left CB, NG and Giles RWB and LWB providing width up the field. Pack sitting and taking the ball from the back 4 rather than watch the ball sail over his head and with a brief to speed up the passing. Colwill roaming ahead of ball winning Bacuna and Vaulks (neither should get in from the start IMO) supporting Moore.

Big emphasis would be on being BRAVE and trying to play, moving at least 10 yards up the pitch from the off and get pressing when we dont have the ball. If it doesnt succeed at least the fans will recognise the effort and the move away from the cowardly approach we've been taking.

I would have told Vaulks, Brown, Collins and Bacuna, to kick f**k out of someone, so that they would get red carded, thus the game being abandoned.

The added advantage to that, would be, none of the useless tw^ts would be able to play Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I would have told Vaulks, Brown, Collins and Bacuna, to kick f**k out of someone, so that they would get red carded, thus the game being abandoned.

The added advantage to that, would be, none of the useless tw^ts would be able to play Saturday