+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid passports.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid passports.

I think they are discriminatory, and unnecessary, especially as the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission or infection. Let’s not forget the vast majority of people will have none, mild, or moderate symptoms without the vaccine anyway.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I think they are discriminatory, and unnecessary, especially as the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission or infection. Let’s not forget the vast majority of people will have none, mild, or moderate symptoms without the vaccine anyway.
    I hope that you are in the 'vast majority' (as you say) if you get Covid.

Otherwise you could be another statistic that has needlessly put pressure on the NHS ... adding to the misery of millions of people who have not been able to get treatment for potentially life threatening conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    I hope that you are in the 'vast majority' (as you say) if you get Covid.

Otherwise you could be another statistic that has needlessly put pressure on the NHS ... adding to the misery of millions of people who have not been able to get treatment for potentially life threatening conditions.

I beg your pardon ?

I’ve had Covid , according to the PCR test which is known for false positives, and for me ,like the vast majority of people was mild, no worse that a bad cold. The chief medical officers words not mine by the way.

With regards to “ putting pressure on the NHS” for a start they have lost 5,000 beds in the last year from government cuts and personally, I don’t smoke , hardly drink and exercise 5 times a week and have never been overweight which apparent increases your chances of moderate to severe symptoms ten fold.

The NHS needs a complete overhaul starting within the middle management structure. Face to face appointments would also help now that most people have received their two injections.

For a comparison, the IFR is comparable to influenza , (0.019) however , they don’t test a million people per day for that for some reason.

As a side , thankfully we do appear to be coming out of this dark period in our history.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

I beg your pardon ?

I’ve had Covid , according to the PCR test which is known for false positives, and for me ,like the vast majority of people was mild, no worse that a bad cold. The chief medical officers words not mine by the way.

With regards to “ putting pressure on the NHS” for a start they have lost 5,000 beds in the last year from government cuts and personally, I don’t smoke , hardly drink and exercise 5 times a week and have never been overweight which apparent increases your chances of moderate to severe symptoms ten fold.

The NHS needs a complete overhaul starting within the middle management structure. Face to face appointments would also help now that most people have received their two injections.

For a comparison, the IFR is comparable to influenza , (0.019) however , they don’t test a million people per day for that for some reason.

As a side , thankfully we do appear to be coming out of this dark period in our history.
    To be honest, I have not got a clue what you are on about.

Those who claim (and I suppose this includes you) that Covid is something we should not be too concerned about are deluded.

Some light reading for you:

https://www.bma.org.uk/advice-and-su...nts-in-the-nhs

I know we all have short memories nowadays, but I'm pretty sure there were one or two covid issues before the vaccine.

The Abertawe Town game should be fun

I think I’m right in saying , it’s starting to affect kids now.
    Well I wouldn’t be happy in the confined space af a coach, for 3 hours with loads of kids on there