Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Covid passports.

What a load of complete shite.

Only a thicko would want or use one..

Only a double thicko would require one.

I'll be getting mine now in a minute.
    Not.

Re: Covid passports.

If you want to go to a bar or a restaurant in New York you need one. So I've got one. Why would you be afraid to show someone proof of vaccination?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If you want to go to a bar or a restaurant in New York you need one. So I've got one. Why would you be afraid to show someone proof of vaccination?
    I assume you've got a "proper" one, not the NHS shite we have over here.

Thought the OP was referring to season tickets without reading the heading. As for covid passes, why wouldn’t you want one? A piece of paper or card that enables you to enter venues that you’d be denied entry without one, what’s the big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Thought the OP was referring to season tickets without reading the heading. As for covid passes, why wouldn’t you want one? A piece of paper or card that enables you to enter venues that you’d be denied entry without one, what’s the big deal?
    Have you tried to get yours yet? I tried to get mine yesterday. It was an utter nightmare. I gave up in the end after around 25 minutes on the computer. The system is a disgrace.

I have no problem with the theory at all, but in practice it’s a monumental pain in the arse.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Have you tried to get yours yet? I tried to get mine yesterday. It was an utter nightmare. I gave up in the end after around 25 minutes on the computer. The system is a disgrace.

I have no problem with the theory at all, but in practice it’s a monumental pain in the arse.
    Do you mean the ‘double jab proof’ paper from the NHS Dave? Bit of a faff and a few things to go through, submitting your NHS number, taking a selfie of yourself holding your passport (I think it was your passport) and a piece of paper with the 4 number code they’ve sent. Had it through the post in a few days and have used it a few times at airports with no problem at all.

i got it done after numerous photo taking of my id and printed it out to see and its just a qr code on the paper valid for 30 days the one that turned up on my phone is just the same

Feedback

its really easy if you use the website. you'd have to be a special kind of stupid to find it difficult

Banned

It's not at all .
    It's a piece of pisz.
    Stop being a fanny

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's determined state by state in the US, right?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    It's determined state by state in the US, right?
    You mean the demand for proof of vaccination? That's a city thing.

The passport apps are issued by the states. You download the app and it pulls your state vaccination records. Also, everyone has a vaccination card they got at the time of their first shot that was filled in and signed by the healthcare workers as they administered the first and second shots. Most of the apps are different, but some states use the same platform. Mine is called "Docket". There's also "Excelsior" and "NYC Covid Safe". Mine was very easy to set up, just download the app, enter your phone number and date of birth and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    What a load of complete shite.

Only a thicko would want or use one..

Only a double thicko would require one.

I'll be getting mine now in a minute.
    Not.
    If they're brought in, and are essential for getting into places of interest, then only a thicko wouldn't get one

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    If they're brought in, and are essential for getting into places of interest, then only a thicko wouldn't get one
    There’s no ‘if’. You need them from 11th October here in Drakeford’s Wales. City fans over 18 are going to need one to attend matches.

There’s no ‘if’. You need them from 11th October here in Drakeford’s Wales. City fans over 18 are going to need one to attend matches.
    Have the players and officials got to be double vaccinated? Are they even going to be checking their vaccination status?

If it's typical of everything else that Dripford has done so far, he's not even thought of the possibility.

I think they are discriminatory, and unnecessary, especially as the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission or infection. Let’s not forget the vast majority of people will have none, mild, or moderate symptoms without the vaccine anyway.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I think they are discriminatory, and unnecessary, especially as the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission or infection. Let’s not forget the vast majority of people will have none, mild, or moderate symptoms without the vaccine anyway.
    I hope that you are in the 'vast majority' (as you say) if you get Covid.

Otherwise you could be another statistic that has needlessly put pressure on the NHS ... adding to the misery of millions of people who have not been able to get treatment for potentially life threatening conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    I hope that you are in the 'vast majority' (as you say) if you get Covid.

Otherwise you could be another statistic that has needlessly put pressure on the NHS ... adding to the misery of millions of people who have not been able to get treatment for potentially life threatening conditions.

I beg your pardon ?

I’ve had Covid , according to the PCR test which is known for false positives, and for me ,like the vast majority of people was mild, no worse that a bad cold. The chief medical officers words not mine by the way.

With regards to “ putting pressure on the NHS” for a start they have lost 5,000 beds in the last year from government cuts and personally, I don’t smoke , hardly drink and exercise 5 times a week and have never been overweight which apparent increases your chances of moderate to severe symptoms ten fold.

The NHS needs a complete overhaul starting within the middle management structure. Face to face appointments would also help now that most people have received their two injections.

For a comparison, the IFR is comparable to influenza , (0.019) however , they don’t test a million people per day for that for some reason.

As a side , thankfully we do appear to be coming out of this dark period in our history.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

I beg your pardon ?

I’ve had Covid , according to the PCR test which is known for false positives, and for me ,like the vast majority of people was mild, no worse that a bad cold. The chief medical officers words not mine by the way.

With regards to “ putting pressure on the NHS” for a start they have lost 5,000 beds in the last year from government cuts and personally, I don’t smoke , hardly drink and exercise 5 times a week and have never been overweight which apparent increases your chances of moderate to severe symptoms ten fold.

The NHS needs a complete overhaul starting within the middle management structure. Face to face appointments would also help now that most people have received their two injections.

For a comparison, the IFR is comparable to influenza , (0.019) however , they don’t test a million people per day for that for some reason.

As a side , thankfully we do appear to be coming out of this dark period in our history.
    To be honest, I have not got a clue what you are on about.

Those who claim (and I suppose this includes you) that Covid is something we should not be too concerned about are deluded.

Some light reading for you:

https://www.bma.org.uk/advice-and-su...nts-in-the-nhs

I know we all have short memories nowadays, but I'm pretty sure there were one or two covid issues before the vaccine.

The Abertawe Town game should be fun

I think I’m right in saying , it’s starting to affect kids now.
    Well I wouldn’t be happy in the confined space af a coach, for 3 hours with loads of kids on there

Didn't realise that mate, missed it amongst all the media scaremongering haha. Ah well I'd better get onto it then, although it's a good excuse not to have to watch the dross on offer at the moment. 😂

Just submitted my request. You have to record a video of you saying some numbers so before you do it, check you've given your browser access to camera and video, otherwise you'll have to start again.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Just submitted my request. You have to record a video of you saying some numbers so before you do it, check you've given your browser access to camera and video, otherwise you'll have to start again.
    Are you sure I just typed my info in and that was it

They are debating it in WAG or what ever its called next week

Question ?
    If as reported, some of our players haven’t had the covid jab, how will they be able to enter the CCS after the 11th October ?