Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
Do you mean the ‘double jab proof’ paper from the NHS Dave? Bit of a faff and a few things to go through, submitting your NHS number, taking a selfie of yourself holding your passport (I think it was your passport) and a piece of paper with the 4 number code they’ve sent. Had it through the post in a few days and have used it a few times at airports with no problem at all.
I tried to do it yesterday through the NHS website. Firstly, I had to set up an NHS account with my NHS number, which I had ready. Then I was sent a verification e-mail with some numbers I had to enter. Then I was sent a verification text with some more numbers I had to enter. Then I had to scan in a copy of my passport. Then I had to take a video of myself reading out four numbers. No picture appeared on the screen when I pressed record despite my webcam being attached to the computer, turned on and working just fine (I'd been using it ten minutes before I attempted to get the Covid pass). It was a ballache. I gave up in the end as there was nothing more I could do.