+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid passports.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid passports.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Very definitely, 100% Drakeford. We can’t blame the Tories for a policy proposed by and voted in by Labour.
    I wouldn't call it 'blame' I would call it credit to him and the WG ruling party.

I want to turn up at the ground with a reasonable chance of not getting the virus. It's a perfectly sensible move and businesses will need to make the necessary arrangements to check documents.

This is a massive health issue, not a whim to put people to a bit of inconvenience for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I want to turn up at the ground with a reasonable chance of not getting the virus.
    Oh, I should think you’ll be fine at the ground, sitting in the open air in a 36,000-capacity stadium with 15,000 fans rattling around like peas in a drum.

However, you may be in danger of contracting the virus in the pub, or a restaurant, or on the bus or train. No Covid passes necessary in those settings.

I got the bus home at around 4:30pm yesterday. We were packed on there like sardines, but nobody was required to show proof of vaccination or negative lateral flow tests.

Like most people, I have no problem at all with any Covid-19 measures provided they make sense. However, this is one that doesn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Oh, I should think you’ll be fine at the ground, sitting in the open air in a 36,000-capacity stadium with 15,000 fans rattling around like peas in a drum.
    Try walking through the Canton concourse between 1400-1500, absolute Covid factory. And I say that as someone who got Covid there (albeit at a Wales game against Estonia)