Sol Bamba

Re: Sol Bamba

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yes? In words please.

I'd have him back in a second, walks back into our defence

I'd have him back too. Walks right in at wing back.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    What is it all about, cant access unless you are a member.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I saw a bit of Warnock’s post-match interview after their victory the other night and he singled out two players for praise - Sol Bamba and Lee Peltier. Apparently, Bamba got the man of the match award. Fair play to him after what he’s been through.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    What is it all about, cant access unless you are a member.
    Just a compilation of clips of bamba from Boro, don't have another link sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I saw a bit of Warnock’s post-match interview after their victory the other night and he singled out two players for praise - Sol Bamba and Lee Peltier. Apparently, Bamba got the man of the match award. Fair play to him after what he’s been through.
    Indeed.

Was a good player for us. I'd have liked him to stay but also understood the club clearly wanted the wage bill reduced.

Whether he would have got back to form with us I don't know but we certainly miss his character off the pitch. Lost a few big voices recently.

Indeed.

Was a good player for us. I'd have liked him to stay but also understood the club clearly wanted the wage bill reduced.

Whether he would have got back to form with us I don't know but we certainly miss his character off the pitch. Lost a few big voices recently.
    It was the right move to see him go, I think at his age and his likely decent wages we had to let him go really.

Shame, as I loved bamba, was my daughters favourite player as well.

Releasing Bamba was sensible. Let’s be honest, after what he’s been through and given the fact that he’s 37 in January, it’s amazing that he’s playing at any level, let alone winning man of the match awards in the Championship.

Shame he’s not still here, though. Mad Mick could have tried six centre-halves if he was.

If MM leaves I would have him back here in a tickle

Not on the pitch though

That’s not saying much at the moment!