+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who is running my club?

Who is running my club?

Urgent action needed.

Re: Who is running my club?

You've spelt ruining wrong.

If it’s your club, surely you are running it?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    You've spelt ruining wrong.
    I expect that would comprise a list of individuals.

it's not your club

Good question - who really is running our club??

While it would be so easy to point the finger at MM and say he is to blame, it is not entirely his fault for the awful mess this club is in. Hate to say it, but leadership starts at the top and there is very little evidence of strategic planning going on at board level at the moment.

One wonders what they do when they have boardroom meetings at the club? Do they ever discuss the short/medium/long-term plans and wonder how they can improve things?

As the owner of the club, Vincent Tan needs to be looking at his decision makers like Dalman and Choo and asking whether he is really getting value for money out of them. They are, after all, supposed to oversee matters at Cardiff City and provide suitable governance. My concern is whether Tan is prepared to fire his loyal henchmen out of fear of being accused of poor recruitment in the first place.

In my opinion, he would gain far more respect if he were to shake up the senior management team and bring in people who are forward thinkers and able to design/implement a proper strategy.

I would be starting the cull with the CEO who is at the top of this decision-making pyramid and then take a long hard look at the others who perhaps are not fulfilling their duties at the club either.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Urgent action needed.
    Where were you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Where were you today?
    in Jersey.

Sadly i am not allowed to attend home games.
    i will be at Craven Cottage with or without a ticket from my club.
    Drakeford can do one.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    in Jersey.

Sadly i am not allowed to attend home games.
    i will be at Craven Cottage with or without a ticket from my club.
    Drakeford can do one.

Are you banned from CCS?

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirdcelt View Post
    Good question - who really is running our club??

While it would be so easy to point the finger at MM and say he is to blame, it is not entirely his fault for the awful mess this club is in. Hate to say it, but leadership starts at the top and there is very little evidence of strategic planning going on at board level at the moment.

One wonders what they do when they have boardroom meetings at the club? Do they ever discuss the short/medium/long-term plans and wonder how they can improve things?

As the owner of the club, Vincent Tan needs to be looking at his decision makers like Dalman and Choo and asking whether he is really getting value for money out of them. They are, after all, supposed to oversee matters at Cardiff City and provide suitable governance. My concern is whether Tan is prepared to fire his loyal henchmen out of fear of being accused of poor recruitment in the first place.

In my opinion, he would gain far more respect if he were to shake up the senior management team and bring in people who are forward thinkers and able to design/implement a proper strategy.

I would be starting the cull with the CEO who is at the top of this decision-making pyramid and then take a long hard look at the others who perhaps are not fulfilling their duties at the club either.
    I think it is unlikely that Choo will be shown the door. If you want someone to head up the club as an administrator then Choo can probably do a decent job. Having said that he really should not be anywhere near the footballing side or part of a transfer committee.
    I believe Dalman is superfluous at the club because he is just another Choo but with no football knowledge. Two administrators ?
    I perceive a problem that Dalman really believes when it comes to football matters, he knows best. As long as he remains we are doomed.
    Last edited by DubaiDai; 03-10-21 at 13:31. Reason: spelling

Bloody club.

Bloody owners.

Bloody Manager .

Wonderful players delivering so much ,feel for them ???