+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Personally I hope MM gets 4 more games

Personally I hope MM gets 4 more games

no way should we have lost that game today - no lack of effort from the players

Re: Personally I hope MM gets 4 more games

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    We still didn't create anything clear cut. Unlucky with a couple of blocks etc and some decent pressure.

Thought reading defended well and actually took their chance.

I think he's lost the support of the larger fan base now

Together with the playing style people just seem to have had enough

It's like holding back the tide with a small paintbrush

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    We still didn't create anything clear cut. Unlucky with a couple of blocks etc and some decent pressure.

Thought reading defended well and actually took their chance.
    One might argue if he hasn't been given the cash to buy creative talent what does he do, is there any creative talent he can call upon ?

Effort should be the minimum. I don’t think these players have ever lacked effort, to be honest I think they were just confused on what they were supposed to be doing against WBA with that odd selection.

It’s taken MM how long to mix it up?

4 more games and we will have lost a SW derby and be in the relegation zone.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    One might argue if he hasn't been given the cash to buy creative talent what does he do, is there any creative talent he can call upon ?
    He hasn't signed Jonny Williams for a couple of months

4 more games and derby will be above us.

He should have gone on Tuesday after that offensive lineup. He still started 4 CBs today for whatever reason. I don't see how he can justify that when we have Bagan and NG on the bench

Frankly our squad is shit but Mick's fitting square pegs into round holes isn't helping, get someone new in for Swansea.

He should be fired for putting Giles on the right alone

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Effort should be the minimum. I don’t think these players have ever lacked effort, to be honest I think they were just confused on what they were supposed to be doing against WBA with that odd selection.

It’s taken MM how long to mix it up?
    Agree - don’t think effort has ever been the problem

Sure money is tight but he's still playing cbs at full back/wing back. Even when well on top second half in terms of territory and reading offering nothing we still kept 4 cbs on.

They got into some good positions today but its essentially cbs offering a good deal of our width.

He is hamstrung in certain areas and depth no doubt but he's making it harder. For what reading offered we didn't need 4 cbs playing the full 90.

It's certainly not all on him, threadbare in certain positions and some big players are just bang out of form.

Just grim.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Hoilett, Bennett, Wintle, Watkins ... all surplus to requirements according to Mick or his bosses.

I have the feeling he has no idea what he's doing and going round in circles.

I thought he looked ill today. Strain all over his face. Not good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    He hasn't signed Jonny Williams for a couple of months
    To be honest I wouldn't mind him the team and Bennett , Bamba , Paterson , Murphy, Hoilet to name a few , but hey , wages and streamlining costs is a priority now , whilst back filling the vacancies with youth.

To what end ?

But we did. We didn't score. The players gave their all and still got nothing

He has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    But we did. We didn't score. The players gave their all and still got nothing

He has to go.
    Yes.