+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which of you Cardiff City detractors actually went to the game today?

Re: Which of you Cardiff City detractors actually went to the game today?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    I travelled down from London and I reckon many of you so called supporters do not attend much and watch only from your armchairs. You claim to support the team - in my book, unless you live overseas there is no excuse not to attend live games.
    What's your book called? Is there a section that names all the excuses that are acceped and not?

On the same thread on the other board the OP mentions that they go to at least 35 games a season. By their own logic they must be living overseas for part of the year?

Telling people there is no excuse for not attending games and then missing almost a quarter of City's games takes some front.

If people that support the club cant get to games because of where they live, medical issues, family or work commitments then that doesn't make them any less of a fan and are fully entitled to their opinions. However, anyone who doesn't go because they don't like the owner, manager, the way the team plays or even because it is raining, is not a fan. They should stop calling themselves such and stop coming on here giving it the big ‘I am’ telling everyone what is going wrong, what needs to be done and should go and find something else to do with their time and find another team to support. They are dragging this board down and the rest of us with it with their constant negativity, based on nothing more than guesswork and here-say and their own warped opinions. It makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    If people that support the club cant get to games because of where they live, medical issues, family or work commitments then that doesn't make them any less of a fan and are fully entitled to their opinions. However, anyone who doesn't go because they don't like the owner, manager, the way the team plays or even because it is raining, is not a fan. They should stop calling themselves such and stop coming on here giving it the big ‘I am’ telling everyone what is going wrong, what needs to be done and should go and find something else to do with their time and find another team to support. They are dragging this board down and the rest of us with it with their constant negativity, based on nothing more than guesswork and here-say and their own warped opinions. It makes me sick.
    What a grade A cock you are.

All because people have opinions that differ to your own.

Whisper it quietly but they might be a little closer to the truth with their opinions than your own. Check the league table.

I welcome all opinions. People that make things up not so much.

Well done

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    What a grade A cock you are.

All because people have opinions that differ to your own.

Whisper it quietly but they might be a little closer to the truth with their opinions than your own. Check the league table.

I welcome all opinions. People that make things up not so much.
    I think it is great that you recognised yourself, as being one of the people I was referring to, so quickly. You are no longer a fan of Cardiff City, if you ever were in the first place. You don’t miss any opportunity to bring the club down. You don’t go to games but think you are qualified to comment on how the team plays i.e you make it up. You obviously therefore don't like yourself much. Jog on.

I think it is great that you recognised yourself, as being one of the people I was referring to, so quickly. You are no longer a fan of Cardiff City, if you ever were in the first place. You don’t miss any opportunity to bring the club down. You don’t go to games but think you are qualified to comment on how the team plays i.e you make it up. Jog on.
    I'll be a fan of Cardiff City for as long as I say I am.

I go to games when I want to go to games and have been to many, many games over the years.

I certainly won't let some lying tosser like you dictate if I am a fan or not. Got any more stories you've made up to share with us?

It’s ‘hearsay’…. Just helping you out for the future so that you don’t look ignorant. 👍

'hearsay'
    Those who can't spell should stop calling themselves such and stop coming on here giving it the big ‘I am’ telling everyone what is going wrong, what needs to be done and should go and find something else to do with their time.

Just for the record if i don't want to attend a certain game then i won't attend.
    I don't need to make excuses because it has bugger all to do with the OP or any knob on here or the other forum that think they are some kind of superfan.
    No excuses my arse who do you think you are?
    I've been going to the City for 40 years but i'm no bigger or lesser fan than someone whose being going 50 years or one season..

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    It’s ‘hearsay’…. Just helping you out for the future so that you don’t look ignorant. 👍
    Wonderful band.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    I travelled down from London and I reckon many of you so called supporters do not attend much and watch only from your armchairs. You claim to support the team - in my book, unless you live overseas there is no excuse not to attend live games.
    I live 5,000 miles away. I went to the last 3 home games. No goals, no attacking intent, clueless team selections … am I supposed to be a happy clapper now?

Call me a “detractor” when you’ve walked in my shoes.

I just want my team to be better.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    I live 5,000 miles away. I went to the last 3 home games. No goals, no attacking intent, clueless team selections … am I supposed to be a happy clapper now?

Call me a “detractor” when you’ve walked in my shoes.

I just want my team to be better.
    There’s a Proclaimers song in there somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    There’s a Proclaimers song in there somewhere!
    I'd chuck in a tenner if he walked the 5000 miles including water