+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stop moaning and support your club

Re: Stop moaning and support your club

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Why do you keep mentioning his daughter? Even playing out scenario's of what was said? Bit odd in it
    the irony of sludge trying to belittle anyone for not going to games. he can't even name 5 of our current players

Personally I'm sick and tired of hoofball and want to return to playing football again.

Why do you keep mentioning his daughter? Even playing out scenario's of what was said? Bit odd in it
    I think I get under his skin, so now he's trying a role reversal. Still, a bit weird all the same.

To be fair, dembe did mention in a thread a while ago, that he didn't go to games as much because his daughter didn’t like the style of football we were playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

I was just enhancing the story somewhat
    get a room you pair

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    This thread may be interesting to some people on here but I have learned today that Longleat offers a Meerkat Experience for £75. That must be far more interesting, surely.....
    what does the experience entail..?

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    You get a desk, a 'phone and a list of people to call to try and sell them some insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    To be fair, dembe did mention in a thread a while ago, that he didn't go to games as much because his daughter didn’t like the style of football we were playing.
    I did. Would you then mention it loads and loads of times afterwards? Once maybe twice, at this rate its plain weird.

Well it's not really he's fishing for a reaction. Which is quite funny actually. He called me petulant a few weeks ago and now he's following me trying to get a reaction from me because I annoyed him some time in the past

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    You get a desk, a 'phone and a list of people to call to try and sell them some insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    Meerkats or the City? Go compare.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I did. Would you then mention it loads and loads of times afterwards? Once maybe twice, at this rate its plain weird.

Well it's not really he's fishing for a reaction. Which is quite funny actually. He called me petulant a few weeks ago and now he's following me trying to get a reaction from me because I annoyed him some time in the past
    Well done

Fan

A person who has a strong interest in or admiration for a particular person or thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    One can cross-pollinate with this sub-species of the mongoose genus and partake of lepidoptera and arthropods by way of a repast with them. I am unsure if any heavy petting is allowed.