+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop moaning and support your club

Stop moaning and support your club

Yes at the moment we've got a shit side and playing shit football and it hurts like hell Nothing new to us as a lot of us have seen it all before. I'll be there again when we play Man U,Liverpool,Arsenal,Spurs etc. again, but at the moment Barnsley Peterbro and Reading will have to do. Next season it could be Crewe,Burton,Doncaster and ill be there. Why? because its my shitty city and i loves em.

Re: Stop moaning and support your club

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    Yes at the moment we've got a shit side and playing shit football and it hurts like hell Nothing new to us as a lot of us have seen it all before. I'll be there again when we play Man U,Liverpool,Arsenal,Spurs etc. again, but at the moment Barnsley Peterbro and Reading will have to do. Next season it could be Crewe,Burton,Doncaster and ill be there. Why? because its my shitty city and i loves em.
    Absolutely

MMs time is up now but once a new manager is appointed ......off we go again

Shut up and let people have their opinions on a club they've put plenty into supporting.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Shut up and let people have their opinions on a club they've put plenty into supporting.
    That is my opinion

Ok sorry Alfie. All is well, we're playing cracking football and are in no danger of being relegated. I like the Ostrich approach, much easier

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Ok sorry Alfie. All is well, we're playing cracking football and are in no danger of being relegated. I like the Ostrich approach, much easier
    Alfie has acknowledged that we may be relegated
    Next season it could be Crewe,Burton,Doncaster
    . He's not sticking his head in the sand.

[EDIT]
    Reread your post, I thought you were accusing Alfie of being an ostrich...may be you are in a round about sarcastic way.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Alfie has acknowledged that we may be relegated . He's not sticking his head in the sand.

[EDIT]
    Reread your post, I thought you were accusing Alfie of being an ostrich...may be you are in a round about sarcastic way.
    Nah everyone is entitled to their opinion mate. I was being sarcastic but also not really. Life was much more simple when I used to turn up, support the team and admit I have no control over the running of the club

That is my opinion
    "stop moaning and support your club" is what you said before having your opinion.

Have your opinion whilst allowing others to have theirs too, there's a good boomer.

stop moaning about the moaners and support your club

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    "stop moaning and support your club" is what you said before having your opinion.

Have your opinion whilst allowing others to have theirs too, there's a good boomer.
    Stop moaning and support your club.What i meant by that is everyone get together and support the club. Maybe we can make a difference.I've had people laughing at me when there were 2000 odd down there. Yes, the same people who started going again when we got to the premier and the cup finals.

king of the nooooooooorth

Aren't you just moaning by saying we've got a shit side and play shit football?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Aren't you just moaning by saying we've got a shit side and play shit football?
    My opinion lol

It’s easy to support a team when they are playing well and winning. Anyone can do that.

One can support the team and moan at the same time, of course.

I'll stick to having my opinions, whatever they may be. Cheers.

Doing one doesn't mean we aren't doing the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    One can support the team and moan at the same time, of course.
    One can not even support the team and moan, there's nothing to stop 'em. Alfie's post was a call to arms, a ''Braveheart' moment in the cyber life of this Message board. Are you with us Brother?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    One can not even support the team and moan, there's nothing to stop 'em. Alfie's post was a call to arms, a ''Braveheart' moment in the cyber life of this Message board. Are you with us Brother?
    Whats it all about ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I will collect my blunderbuss, haggis and dongle and gird my loins......

Me and my lot’s biggest moan is the demise of the football bus, it’s thrown our Saturday timetable into chaos

I will collect my blunderbuss, haggis and dongle and gird my loins......
    Have you seen the film (pronounce it properly) FILUM...
    We had swords and knives.
    Lets stick to the facts. Like Braveheart...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Have you seen the film (pronounce it properly) FILUM...
    We had swords and knives.
    Lets stick to the facts. Like Braveheart...
    No, dear heart. It looked like pleb fodder to this pompous individual.
    By the way, do you think we should declare our guilty secret on here, James Mc?

That is my opinion
    Telling other people how to act is not an opinion.

Complaining about the status quo isn't not supporting the club. If someone you cared about was engaged in destructive behavior, would you want them to change or would you just continue supporting their destructive behavior?

No, dear heart. It looked like pleb fodder to this pompous individual.
    By the way, do you think we should declare our guilty secret on here, James Mc?
    Of course . The natives would love to hear about our exploring the Welsh countryside .
    Dont mention the fact I had my man bag .
    It may upset some of the more dense posters.

How was the walk today ? My boots were still drying out there should be a ****ing path here

Who are you to tell me I can't Facking moan?
    I'll be there until they stick me in a box but I'll moan if I think it's shit.