+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Cleaning Services Required

O/T Cleaning Services Required

Folks, my brother passed away last week and I have to get his flat sorted, my undertanding from is that it's not is great condition in terms of rotten food, and other waste. I need a reliable cleaning company that are ok with a property which is in not a pleasant state to say the least - anybody got a recommendation? Thanks Dave

Re: O/T Cleaning Services Required

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Folks, my brother passed away last week and I have to get his flat sorted, my undertanding from is that it's not is great condition in terms of rotten food, and other waste. I need a reliable cleaning company that are ok with a property which is in not a pleasant state to say the least - anybody got a recommendation? Thanks Dave
    I'm quite sure that local authorities provide a service like this, obviously at a charge. It might well be worth getting in tot with your local council. Sorry for your loss

Glan Cleaning Services have experience in this kind of thing, They also did a deep clean on a holiday property for me a few months ago.
    http://www.glancleaningservices.cymru/

Thanks Guys

Thanks Guys
    No problem. The owner is a very nice man called Gafyn