+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anna Mossitey..

Anna Mossitey..

..there's a lot of it on this messageboard these days, I recall halcyon days of auld, rich in commonality and the laughs were plenty, this place has become a thriving space for some of the most bitter, self-righteous and miserable bastards on the internetz, where is the love..?

Re: Anna Mossitey..

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    ..there's a lot of it on this messageboard these days, I recall halcyon days of auld, rich in commonality and the laughs were plenty, this place has become a thriving space for some of the most bitter, self-righteous and miserable bastards on the internetz, where is the love..?

I thought it was worse 20 years ago!

Some on here could cause an argument in a dark room by themselves. It's indicative of modern culture, gone are the days of debate, you're either 💯 for something or 💯 against it.

It’s not the happy place it once was.

Maybe it's the Zeitgeist.....

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Some on here could cause an argument in a dark room by themselves. It's indicative of modern culture, gone are the days of debate, you're either 💯 for something or 💯 against it.
    No I'm not! 😉 😄

These boards have been much worse in the past. I don't think it is today's culture, rhater OP having rose tinted specs about the long gone days where he probably posted more regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    These boards have been much worse in the past. I don't think it is today's culture, rhater OP having rose tinted specs about the long gone days where he probably posted more regularly.
    STOP ARGUING WITH ME!!! 😅🤣

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    No I'm not! 😉 😄
    🤣🤣

STOP ARGUING WITH ME!!! 😅🤣
    Erm, no?

Can she play Centre back in a 6?

Is she supporting Florence and the Machine?

Erm, no?
    Ok soz

I was going to agree with you but then remembered Beddau

I’m convinced that it was someone off here who shot Splott Dai in the arse.......and that was years ago, old black women breaking into poster’s houses and brazenly sitting on their settee....at least it’s just harmless talk nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I was going to agree with you but then remembered Beddau
    classic posturing

I recall photographic proof of arrival by way of a dated newspaper header, there were a lot of fuking nutters back on here then..

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’m convinced that it was someone off here who shot Splott Dai in the arse.......and that was years ago, old black women breaking into poster’s houses and brazenly sitting on their settee....at least it’s just harmless talk nowadays.
    And the guy who rung TLG's work to try and get him in trouble for being on the messageboard during work hours

I agree, but it could also be argued that the nature and direction the messageboard had taken was the reason interest in posting waned..

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I thought it was worse 20 years ago!
    more nutters but mostly harmless

a lot more humour though

yep, it seems to be that way..

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Maybe it's the Zeitgeist.....
    I think you could be right Genie, hope retirement is treating you well..

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    racist!

reported!