+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vassell

Vassell

Apparently Isaac, mindful of his future, has booked himself on an HGV1 course. His training vehicle has had to be specially adapted but Isaac must be applauded for his positive attitude at this time.

Re: Vassell

I thought he had gone with Tomlin then for a second.

Awful ****ing signing

Feel sorry for him. It isn't his fault. I bet he feels terrible. And before anyone says, he's on x, y, z a week, I bet he'd give up a chunk of that to be able to play regularly.

Your right.
    He is desperate to get back to fitness and have a go in our struggling team.
    His next out of of here is downwards, this will to playing on his mind.

it'll probably brake down...

Totally different injury issues and availability to the alleged Tomlin ones ,god we could do with his pace now

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    it'll probably brake down...
    About as broken as your spelling 👀

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Totally different injury issues and availability to the alleged Tomlin ones ,god we could do with his pace now
    How would you feel if people kept mentioning your daughters health (you mentioned this earlier I won't mention it again if you'd rather it not be a point in a discussion) and they kept on saying "alleged" when referring to her illness?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It’s cos of clowns like you mental health is still a taboo subject

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Feel sorry for him. It isn't his fault. I bet he feels terrible. And before anyone says, he's on x, y, z a week, I bet he'd give up a chunk of that to be able to play regularly.
    Absolutely.

The money helps for some peace of mind but no player dreams of being a pro footballer to be injured all the time.