+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, etc all down

Re: Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, etc all down

Mick is holding them to ransom requesting two fullbacks , one holding midfield , centre back who is pacy and can pass , fast winger who can cross , and a creative nos 10

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Is the the Russians or Chinese? Simeone up for a few £ for a release code? WhatsApp not working either.
    Didn't know Diego was such a whizzkid with computers

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Missus been on the ‘phone all night asking all her mates to describe what they had for tea.

Missus been on the ‘phone all night asking all her mates to describe what they had for tea.
    LOL, fair play. Should sell that one to some struggling comedian.

So, who else besides me does this news make no difference to whatsoever?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    +1

+1

+2

“Social media platforms mean nothing to us,” say a load of old blokes on a social media platform.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    “Social media platforms mean nothing to us,” say a load of old blokes on a social media platform.
    Next: Modern music that I don't like.

I use Facebook to keep in light touch with friends all around the world. I enjoy seeing a window into their world, whether it be The Ukraine, Iceland, Germany, New Zealand etc. - and when I take photos of locations in the UK I try to see those images through their eyes.
    I don't do selfies, nom-nom shots and don't respond to electronic circulars, as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I use Facebook to keep in light touch with friends all around the world. I enjoy seeing a window into their world, whether it be The Ukraine, Iceland, Germany, New Zealand etc. - and when I take photos of locations in the UK I try to see those images through their eyes.
    I don't do selfies, nom-nom shots and don't respond to electronic circulars, as it were.
    Maybe you should try. There is a market out there for nom-nom shots. You might make a bit of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    An articulate way of saying that you're nosey!

im with you

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Erm, there’s three specific platforms mentioned in this thread, three specific platforms that mean nothing to many of us. I’m not particularly interested in the goings on at Grimsby Town Football Club yet I’m on a football messageboard. C’mon now Dave you’ve used this Cardiff City supporting messageboard to denigrate Cardiff City on many an occasion. Isn’t that akin to going on Facebook to say that you’re not keen on Facebook? I’m not on those three platforms because they aren’t for me so them being down didn’t affect me, this site being down would.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Lots of major providers have crashed. Wonder what's going on...
    And still McCarthy just stands there, hands in his pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Maybe you should try. There is a market out there for nom-nom shots. You might make a bit of money.
    I didn't mean THAT type of nom-nom shots

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Is the work group specifically about work, or for work?
    Groups that are useful in the work I do

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Groups that are useful in the work I do
    Got it. The blokes who i work with have a group, they're always asking me to join, but it's not my thing. At 4pm on every work day, i have no wish to speak to any of them. The stuff they post on there is moronic, the kind of shit that i'd bollock my kids for looking at.

Got it. The blokes who i work with have a group, they're always asking me to join, but it's not my thing. At 4pm on every work day, i have no wish to speak to any of them. The stuff they post on there is moronic, the kind of shit that i'd bollock my kids for looking at.
    Bollocks to all that shit. serious topic, having a bit of work done at the moment, rear of the house, rear bay removed, side wall of the kitchen removed, couple of new walls to effectively square the back of the house off, the kitchen as it is, has a gable type roof, which is going to be removed, the new roof must also cover the new piece, i was going to have a pitched roof along the back of the house which is a bit restricted because of the window in Dan's room and thus was going to reduce the size of his window to get a suitable pitch angle, the builders have suggested a near flat roof with about 5° lean with EPDM instead of tiles, this seems to be gaining a bit of traction with some builders, 'er indoors fancies it because she can have Lanterns in the roof FFS!! any thought's ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Bollocks to all that shit. serious topic, having a bit of work done at the moment, rear of the house, rear bay removed, side wall of the kitchen removed, couple of new walls to effectively square the back of the house off, the kitchen as it is, has a gable type roof, which is going to be removed, the new roof must also cover the new piece, i was going to have a pitched roof along the back of the house which is a bit restricted because of the window in Dan's room and thus was going to reduce the size of his window to get a suitable pitch angle, the builders have suggested a near flat roof with about 5° lean with EPDM instead of tiles, this seems to be gaining a bit of traction with some builders, 'er indoors fancies it because she can have Lanterns in the roof FFS!! any thought's ?.
    It's supposed to be very good, better than the fibre class apparently, although i've never known anyone have a problem with it. Lots of people having it done, apparently, Firestone make the best epdm, it looks very neat as well.

It's supposed to be very good, better than the fibre class apparently, although i've never known anyone have a problem with it. Lots of people having it done, apparently, Firestone make the best epdm, it looks very neat as well.
    Cheers I've given the builder the OK to proceed this way, Firestone EPDM is what he uses.