+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales and Ireland to be banned from wearing red and green against each other

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wales and Ireland to be banned from wearing red and green against each other

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I’m colourblind with red and green, and blue and red to an extent.

Don’t have a problem telling different teams apart when they’re playing in red and green, a la wales v ireland.

Do find it tricky when stripey teams play each other, Newcastle v Sunderland for example, but not sure if everyone does??

Re: Wales and Ireland to be banned from wearing red and green against each other

Some of our players seem to struggle with blue & blue alone, any ideas how to sort that out?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Some of our players seem to struggle with blue & blue alone, any ideas how to sort that out?
    Bells ?

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    I’m colourblind with red and green, and blue and red to an extent.

Don’t have a problem telling different teams apart when they’re playing in red and green, a la wales v ireland.

Do find it tricky when stripey teams play each other, Newcastle v Sunderland for example, but not sure if everyone does??
    Make it easier for me . I struggle with red and green.