+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More lies from the king of the liars

More lies from the king of the liars

Re: More lies from the king of the liars

He can tell as many lies as he likes, it makes no difference to those who voted for him.

I've seen some less than friendly reviews of his speech that mention that at least the jokes were funny - the man has never, intentionally, made me laugh in his life.

He’s vile isn’t he. Lie after lie, stupid 3 word slogans that mean nothing and now they are blaming everyone else for what’s gone wrong and taking credit for anything that goes right. History will prove that this idiot and his populist government will go down as the worst and most corrupt one ever.

There is a lot bad business and vile behaviour in politics and life .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Having a PM who is a racist, homophobic and misogynistic waanker must top it though?

We'll put down agreeing to have a journalist lamped as Boris just being a bit of a character?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Having a PM who is a racist, homophobic and misogynistic waanker must top it though?

We'll put down agreeing to have a journalist lamped as Boris just being a bit of a character?

Just cast your vote for the lesser next time , it may provide a better party choice for you than the last lot who had form with some races.

Just cast your vote for the lesser next time , it may provide a better party choice for you than the last lot who had form with some races.
    I'm lost here?

Are you defending Boris Johnson's self publicised racist and homophobic past statements or trying to deflect?

The bloke's a massive cuunt. Anyone who thinks he has a shred of principle are massive deluded cuunts or just massive cuunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I'm lost here?

Are you defending Boris Johnson's self publicised racist and homophobic past statements or trying to deflect?

The bloke's a massive cuunt. Anyone who thinks he has a shred of principle are massive deluded cuunts or just massive cuunts.
    I'm not defending Boris just pointing out hatred/racism exists everywhere and that antisemitism effected Labour big time .

I'm not defending Boris just pointing out hatred/racism exists everywhere and that antisemitism effected Labour big time .
    It was a bit tougher for him in this thread, but he wasn't put off and he got there in the end. He's made the thread about the Labour party yet again.

when i was a kid staying at my nans, james callaghan knocked at the door canvasing for votes, i realise now that i should have punched him in the balls.

true story

Comes to something when a British Prime Minister feels the need to announce this at a global climate conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Comes to something when a British Prime Minister feels the need to announce this at a global climate conference.

When will everyone wake up and see this charlatan for what he is. The worse PM and government this country has ever had.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...to-win-my-love

Extraordinary details of how Boris Johnson allegedly overruled the advice of staff to promote the business interests of his former lover Jennifer Arcuri and win her affections are revealed in previously unpublished diary extracts by the US businesswoman.

According to one entry, the then London mayor even offered to be her “throttle” in an attempt to accelerate her business career, claims that may reopen the possibility of Johnson facing a potential criminal investigation into misconduct allegations.

It's been a bad 10 days for The Clown. The Tory press will excuse most things but they generally get stuck in around stories like this and blatant corruption. The Mail have been all over Johnson in recent weeks (not in a good way for him) and even that arse licking pile of pointless pixels and paper, The Express, has turned - at least for now.

That said it only needs the No 10 press office to chuck out a distraction and the news hounds will be off sniffing something else. Although the Tory backbenchers and power brokers may have longer memories.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...to-win-my-love

Extraordinary details of how Boris Johnson allegedly overruled the advice of staff to promote the business interests of his former lover Jennifer Arcuri and win her affections are revealed in previously unpublished diary extracts by the US businesswoman.

According to one entry, the then London mayor even offered to be her “throttle” in an attempt to accelerate her business career, claims that may reopen the possibility of Johnson facing a potential criminal investigation into misconduct allegations.

It's been a bad 10 days for The Clown. The Tory press will excuse most things but they generally get stuck in around stories like this and blatant corruption. The Mail have been all over Johnson in recent weeks (not in a good way for him) and even that arse licking pile of pointless pixels and paper, The Express, has turned - at least for now.

That said it only needs the No 10 press office to chuck out a distraction and the news hounds will be off sniffing something else. Although the Tory backbenchers and power brokers may have longer memories.
    It's the Tory back benchers and the 'Men in Grey suits' he has to fear. He apparently has no great power base in the Tory party so it is his election winning ability coupled with the fact that he has always seemed to have a Teflon coating that deflected problems away from him

The Paterson affair seems to have somewhat scraped the Teflon away, but then again, that appeared to have happened after Cummins and Barnard Castle so who knows.

Looks like the Daily Mail may be returning to the Paul Dacre era slavish love-in with the Tory Party and the Compo In Charge

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...the-daily-mail

Shame. Always interesting to see the Mail do a bit of 'journalism'.

Unlike the Telegraph (Tory Party in print) and Express (weather, royals and Boris adoration) the Mail has occasionally pushed stories and campaigns you wouldn't expect - like the Justice For Stephen Lawrence campaign - but that was really a case of the exception proving the rule. But the last 3 years have been a bit more off the historical script.

Looks like the Daily Mail may be returning to the Paul Dacre era slavish love-in with the Tory Party and the Compo In Charge

Unlike the Telegraph (Tory Party in print) and Express (weather, royals and Boris adoration) the Mail has occasionally pushed stories and campaigns you wouldn't expect - like the Justice For Stephen Lawrence campaign - but that was really a case of the exception proving the rule. But the last 3 years have been a bit more off the historical script.
    I was struck by thier campaigns via the Mail Force charity it donated £ 11.7 million ( 40 million pieces of PPE for Covid ) even back in 75 it got involved in airlifting Vietnamese orphans from Saigon

Th Mail has certainly been better under Greig.

let us hope the owners shoiw common sense.

Nothing wrong with papers supporting parties, but not in the slavish way editors like Dacre do it.

At their best the conservative leaning papers do far more damage than those on the left when they do their proper job and hold the government to account for their failings.

The Government can to an extent afford to ignore papers like the Mirror and Guardian when they get criticised.

Much harder to ignore those papers which are probably reflecting the views of their supporter as well.