+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bob Bank toilets !!

Re: Bob Bank toilets !!

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I have this memory of being at an away game years ago, where the urinals were in a concrete block like a pill box. There was a big opening in the wall above the trough (like a frameless window), so you could watch the game while relieving yourself. Did I imagine this, or does anyone else remember it?

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Somewhere in the back of my mind, I have this memory of being at an away game years ago, where the urinals were in a concrete block like a pill box. There was a big opening in the wall above the trough (like a frameless window), so you could watch the game while relieving yourself. Did I imagine this, or does anyone else remember it?
    Wasn't Penydarren Park like this? Possibly still is.

Someone else suggested Merthyr, so you may be right. Anyone else got any suggestions?

Some of you lot, if you're not reminiscing about how much better it was when you could get beaten up by teachers, you're wistfully remembering how nice it was to be covered in other men's piss

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Some of you lot, if you're not reminiscing about how much better it was when you could get beaten up by teachers, you're wistfully remembering how nice it was to be covered in other men's piss
    Is that what fans mean when they reminisce about the golden years?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You make an intresting point , my early years were always surrounded aggressiveness ,from school yard fights , football rucks ,council estates fights , there was a lot of violence and poor behaviour around , we didn't know any different, even down the City we'd fight each other , its light years from where we are now.

I was at the Hereford Newcastle game,, fortunately in the stand. By the side of the stand was a corrugated pisser. There were people standing on the roof & when Hereford scored, the whole thing collapsed due to the celebrations. I’ve often wondered what happened to those inside who were having a piss at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I was at the Hereford Newcastle game,, fortunately in the stand. By the side of the stand was a corrugated pisser. There were people standing on the roof & when Hereford scored, the whole thing collapsed due to the celebrations. I’ve often wondered what happened to those inside who were having a piss at the time.
    Shit themselves

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Shit themselves
    Fair play!