+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any news on Jacks or Fulham away?

Any news on Jacks or Fulham away?

Only 10 and 13 days away respectively.

Re: Any news on Jacks or Fulham away?

Just released. 2+ games needed for Swansea - not sure if that guarantees you a ticket though or if it's first come first served. Would've thought they'd clarify and would've thought more than 1600 had done 2+ games.

Both on sale Monday 11th

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Just released. 2+ games needed for Swansea - not sure if that guarantees you a ticket though or if it's first come first served. Would've thought they'd clarify and would've thought more than 1600 had done 2+ games.

Only an idiot would put themselves through the torture of nearly 7 hours on a coach, for a game less than 40 miles away.

I know loads who have been to nearly every away game this season, who are not going anywhere near Abertawe Town.

Each to their own though, I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Only an idiot would put themselves through the torture of nearly 7 hours on a coach, for a game less than 40 miles away.

I know loads who have been to nearly every away game this season, who are not going anywhere near Abertawe Town.

Haha no complaints from me, said the same after the last one. Missed the Bellamy one though so I'll no doubt keep getting tempted in until I see a win there.

As a separate point - find it a bit mad the bubble trips are still in place when much bigger derbies such as Sunderland v Newcastle are not a bubble, and there is barely any bubble trips at all these days. They wanted to bring them in at Sunderland a few years ago after the infamous one where matey was squaring up to a horse but both clubs told the police no chance from what I read. Would be nice if similar happened here but doubt the clubs would ever go out there way to try and aid that.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Haha no complaints from me, said the same after the last one. Missed the Bellamy one though so I'll no doubt keep getting tempted in until I see a win there.

As a separate point - find it a bit mad the bubble trips are still in place when much bigger derbies such as Sunderland v Newcastle are not a bubble, and there is barely any bubble trips at all these days. They wanted to bring them in at Sunderland a few years ago after the infamous one where matey was squaring up to a horse but both clubs told the police no chance from what I read. Would be nice if similar happened here but doubt the clubs would ever go out there way to try and aid that.
    seems madness to have a bubble trip in the middle of a pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    seems madness to have a bubble trip in the middle of a pandemic.
    Especially as a lot travelling will be teenagers, with no covid vaccination or covid passport.

Definitely not for me

I rang earlier today about the Fulham tickets, but they hadn't arrived yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

We have plenty of masochistic fans

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    We have plenty of masochistic fans
    arguably all of them