+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fury V Wilder 3

Re: Fury V Wilder 3

Wilder one bad loser.
    Hope we never see him again personally.

Put up a great fight though.

Great fight. Wilder in it due to his power until the 7th. After that he took a beating.

Hopefully Fury v Usyk now next summer after their next fights.

Id like to see Joshua v Wilder but I dont think Eddie would risk Joshua fighting Wilder in a non title fight.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I wouldn’t dismiss Usyk so easily.
    He has the engine and the boxing skills to beat anyone in the division.
    Just don't think he gets close enough to Fury and he doesn't hold anywhere near the power Wilder does.

I disgree with Fury stepping up his game and being that dominant on tonights performance and id be looking to replace Sugar Hill.

Lack of head movement little feignting flat footed and much easier to hit and probably too heavy as well.

Sugar Hill seems determined to make him a big punching ko artist.

Hes better than he showed last night.

Saying that the style made it the best heavyweight fight ive seen in years but believe Fury could have made it a lot easier.

Fight like that last night and Usyk has a big chance.

Fury himself said he wasnt at his best and hes right. Im sure he will be better next time.

Great fight, a lot of skill but so much of it was sheer guts and determination. Not sure if fury was a bit off colour, or just didn't have his best night. Seemed to only be about 80%. Scary really as he still won decisively, helluva fighter.

Just looking at the prospective odds. Wilder priced up at 5/4 to beat joshua. Would be printing money surely

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Great fight, a lot of skill but so much of it was sheer guts and determination. Not sure if fury was a bit off colour, or just didn't have his best night. Seemed to only be about 80%. Scary really as he still won decisively, helluva fighter.

Just looking at the prospective odds. Wilder priced up at 5/4 to beat joshua. Would be printing money surely
    Joshua seems gun shy. Hes technically better than Wilder. But I cant see Joshua not being hit by that right hand and it will be all over.

Joshua finds it in himself to let his hands go then id favour him to land a big shot first.

I find it exceptionally unlikely its a fight we will ever see though.

In such a poor era its criminal its a fight thats never happened.

Thought Fury would win easily but Wilder put up a terrific fight and might have won if Fury hadn't had such a good chin. He actually enhanced his reputation in my book, always thought Wilder was overrated as he had never really fought anyone unless he was very old and past it. He won the title against one of the worst champions in recent years Bermaine Stevine who was 41 at the time and fought him again when he was 43. He then spent a few years avoiding anyone any good like Klitscho David Haye Joshua etc.

Think both would beat Joshua without too much trouble.

It was like going back in time watching this fight, real old skool fighters , we are very blessed in this division , Wilder really did deserve this fight and good on him not accepting the step aside millions .

AJ beware , these boys are on another level.