+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I always say hello to other City fans

Re: I always say hello to other City fans

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He looks a wrong un. The sort that pervs over pre-menopausal TV presenters.
    How on earth did anyone fit through those small turnstiles, we must have been a thinner lot back in the day?

This summer I was in Bridge of Allan - a small town near Sterling, Scotland and I spotted a guy, probably in his 30s, on the other side of the street wearing a City Top - the South Wales Echo one from the early 90s.

To the bemusement of everyone in the street I bellowed "Bloobirds", thinking it would get his attention. He just carried on walking! Partly to increase the embarrassment to my daughter who was with me, I shouted again, even louder. He turned to look at me (as did the whole street ) and I gave a big grin and an enthusiastic , and he just looked at me as though I should be locked up, before turning around an carrying on walking!

The only conclusion that I could think of was that someone has donated him the shirt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Re-sign Carl Dale View Post
    This summer I was in Bridge of Allan - a small town near Sterling, Scotland and I spotted a guy, probably in his 30s, on the other side of the street wearing a City Top - the South Wales Echo one from the early 90s.

To the bemusement of everyone in the street I bellowed "Bloobirds", thinking it would get his attention. He just carried on walking! Partly to increase the embarrassment to my daughter who was with me, I shouted again, even louder. He turned to look at me (as did the whole street ) and I gave a big grin and an enthusiastic , and he just looked at me as though I should be locked up, before turning around an carrying on walking!

The only conclusion that I could think of was that someone has donated him the shirt!!!
    In front of your daughter as well? Mega cringey

im sure you have mentioned this family on here old mostyn boys not sure if you know ron demille passed away

Quote Originally Posted by Re-sign Carl Dale View Post

The same thing has happened to me.
    Doing the ayatollah and getting a no response or a look of disdain.
    How silly you feel.

I suppose if they are mid-convesation or maybe of a nervous disposition it's understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    im sure you have mentioned this family on here old mostyn boys not sure if you know ron demille passed away
    Dennis and Maria's dad ?

Jamaican family , Grangetown wasn't it

She was in my class , lives in Birmingham now

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Dennis and Maria's dad ?

Jamaican family , Grangetown wasn't it

She was in my class , lives in Birmingham now
    there brother i think