+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 93

Thread: Bellamy

  1. #61

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Taking into account what you said about Bellamy I think you should seriously reconsider your choice of career, in fact I think its rather concerning that you are working in mental health with your opinions.
    I do very well in my career thank you very much but I donít subscribe to everyone who rocks up saying they have mental health issues it makes a mockery to those who have.

  2. #62

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I do very well in my career thank you very much but I donít subscribe to everyone who rocks up saying they have mental health issues it makes a mockery to those who have.
    How do you judge who has genuine mental health issues and who doesnít?

  3. #63

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I do very well in my career thank you very much but I don’t subscribe to everyone who rocks up saying they have mental health issues it makes a mockery to those who have.
    You don’t think bellers has? Because he had money? He didn’t have money when he left home at 15

  4. #64

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    You donít think bellers has? Because he had money? He didnít have money when he left home at 15
    I left home at 15 mateÖnot because I had somewhere to go but because my old mum was struggling to look after me so it was the best option. Itís not about having money. Sometimes itís about counting your blessings youíll be surprised how a gratitude list can bring you out of a cloud.

  5. #65

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I left home at 15 mateÖnot because I had somewhere to go but because my old mum was struggling to look after me so it was the best option. Itís not about having money. Sometimes itís about counting your blessings youíll be surprised how a gratitude list can bring you out of a cloud.
    What a load of old bollocks

  6. #66

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    How do you judge who has genuine mental health issues and who doesnít?
    In Bellamy caseÖIíve never sat down with him so I get it second hand through a news rag which is a bit suspicious for a start. Genuine mental health can be assessed after a couple of sittings, and some folk may just be down on their luck or things are not going their way and feel low but itís not mental health.
    How do you do it ?

  7. #67

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What a load of old bollocks
    Oh mister know it all strikes again.

  8. #68

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Oh mister know it all strikes again.
    Says the man assessing if someoneís mental health is genuine via tabloid newspapers.

  9. #69

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Says the man assessing if someoneís mental health is genuine via tabloid newspapers.
    Not assessing giving an opinion like everyone else on hereÖ.letís see what comes out in the wash.

  10. #70

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    .Bellamy could well afford to have the family near him in Belgium.
    I understand that heís no longer in a relationship with the mother of his youngest, she was hardly likely to move to Belgium under those circumstances.

  11. #71

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Not assessing giving an opinion like everyone else on here….let’s see what comes out in the wash.
    I think people are surprised that someone who works in a mental health field would even have a mental health "opinion" on another person they don't know.

  12. #72

    Re: Bellamy

    Spotted the Craig in Porthcawl , looking good , with a very nice looking younger lady ,he was pushing 6 month year old in a buggy .

  13. #73

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Not assessing giving an opinion like everyone else on hereÖ.letís see what comes out in the wash.
    What do you mean come out in the wash? Are you expecting Bellamy to open a box with his genuine mental health status like deal or no deal or something?

    I just donít understand how someone who has had struggles with mental health and who works in mental health can be so dismissive.

  14. #74

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I work with mental health everyday - grave schizophrenia, Bi-polar, PDSD etc etc etc. how I read it was he's missing his family because of having to work away from home. First thoughts were HGV drivers working away from home eating bad food pissing in hedges and all the rest of it. then we got folk who work 12 hour shifts and having to go to food banks on the weekend. For me it sounded like self pity and jumping on the mental health wagon ( it's in vogue these days) lots do it....Bellamy could well afford to have the family near him in Belgium.
    Stunned to hear you work in mental health with an attitude like that, no wonder the mental health services are a joke in this country.

  15. #75

    Re: Bellamy

    Is it being suggested that Bellamy is faking having mental health issues? Wouldn't that in itself be a mental health issue?

  16. #76

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What do you mean come out in the wash? Are you expecting Bellamy to open a box with his genuine mental health status like deal or no deal or something?

    I just donít understand how someone who has had struggles with mental health and who works in mental health can be so dismissive.
    Washing your dirty laundry in public was meant by coming out in the wash, Iím sure it wonít be the last article weíll readÖ personally Iíve never had any mental health issues, my issues were all about addiction, yes a little obsession of the mind but nothing like hearing voices or a chemical imbalance.

  17. #77

    Re: Bellamy

    Or normalising talking about mental health issues by discussing it in the media. It just sounds like you hate Bellamy and want to discredit anything he does.

    Addiction can be a mental health canít it? I canít believe you work in mental health with the way you talk about it on here.

  18. #78

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Or normalising talking about mental health issues by discussing it in the media. It just sounds like you hate Bellamy and want to discredit anything he does.

    Addiction can be a mental health canít it? I canít believe you work in mental health with the way you talk about it on here.
    There you go again Mr know it all - i said I work with Mental Health not in Mental Health, it sounds like you do to me what you accuse me of doing to Bellamy. and you been doing it for years.

    Addiction can have underlining mental health issues but itís not necessarily a mental health issue an example being heavy drinking will make you depressed because guess what ó- itís a depressant.

  19. #79

    Re: Bellamy

    Working mental health adjacent is it?

    That doesn't change the point does it?

  20. #80

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Washing your dirty laundry in public was meant by coming out in the wash, I’m sure it won’t be the last article we’ll read… personally I’ve never had any mental health issues, my issues were all about addiction, yes a little obsession of the mind but nothing like hearing voices or a chemical imbalance.
    Doesn’t drinking to excess cause mental health issues? Partic since the age of 11 like you say you did? Leaving h8me at 15? Homeless in London? Begging, picking up fag buts, detox here and there? Youve done well to avoid any mental health issues dealing with all that shit….

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •