+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bellamy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bellamy

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Just read the WOL article and it seems to me that he needs to get off the pity pot…feeling sorry for himself for working away from his family and needing counselling fcuck me he needs a reality check of what normal folks daily struggles are currently.
    ****ing hell this place and its attitude toward mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    I think whisperer knows more about it than most

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I have no idea who the guy is, but if you're insinuating he has history with mental health yet decides to make shitty comments like that then I don't know what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Updated……I’d like to think whisperer would know more about it than most

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    I work with mental health everyday - grave schizophrenia, Bi-polar, PDSD etc etc etc. how I read it was he's missing his family because of having to work away from home. First thoughts were HGV drivers working away from home eating bad food pissing in hedges and all the rest of it. then we got folk who work 12 hour shifts and having to go to food banks on the weekend. For me it sounded like self pity and jumping on the mental health wagon ( it's in vogue these days) lots do it....Bellamy could well afford to have the family near him in Belgium.

I work with mental health everyday - grave schizophrenia, Bi-polar, PDSD etc etc etc. how I read it was he's missing his family because of having to work away from home. First thoughts were HGV drivers working away from home eating bad food pissing in hedges and all the rest of it. then we got folk who work 12 hour shifts and having to go to food banks on the weekend. For me it sounded like self pity and jumping on the mental health wagon ( it's in vogue these days) lots do it....Bellamy could well afford to have the family near him in Belgium.
    Taking into account what you said about Bellamy I think you should seriously reconsider your choice of career, in fact I think its rather concerning that you are working in mental health with your opinions.

.Bellamy could well afford to have the family near him in Belgium.
    I understand that he’s no longer in a relationship with the mother of his youngest, she was hardly likely to move to Belgium under those circumstances.