+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 93 of 93

Thread: Bellamy

  1. #81

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Doesn’t drinking to excess cause mental health issues? Partic since the age of 11 like you say you did? Leaving h8me at 15? Homeless in London? Begging, picking up fag buts, detox here and there? Youve done well to avoid any mental health issues dealing with all that shit….
    Like I said earlier goats that was addiction and once I came out of it there was no underlining mental health, bit like someone who’s smoked cigarettes for 25 years they stop and it’s as you were.

    I just like to add that yeah I was wrapped up in addiction but it weren’t all doom and gloom I was involved in a fashion business 82-87 which turned over £3m and had a fab time.

  2. #82

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Read what I post before commenting, might be better moving forward. Some fans hold him up as a good manager due to the fact they see it as some big home coming. I've pointed out that this is bollox as he's a big Liverpool fan. That's it, if you want to argue whether footballers are mercenaries or not I'm sure someone else will oblige
    He supported Liverpool and City.
    When we played Southampton first game of the season about 15 years ago I was just started seeing a new girlfriend and wanted to go to the match so I booked 2 places in the old canton stand for the pre match meal to keep her sweet.
    She hated football.
    When I got there noticed Bellamy was booked onto our table and was gutted when his uncle and nephew turned up.
    He was at West Ham at the time and after saying he could go as they had a pre season friendly on the Friday before he picked up a knock and was told he had to go in for treatment on the day of our match.
    Talking to his uncle he told us most of the family were city fans including Bellamy.
    Plus do you think he would have gone to any other championship team other than us When he did?
    There was only one reason for that even after Gary Speed advised him not to drop into the championship.

  3. #83

    Re: Bellamy

    Guys who think he's not a City fan read his book. Yes he supports Liverpool but he supports us too. You have no idea what you're on about.

  4. #84

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    Guys who think he's not a City fan read his book. Yes he supports Liverpool but he supports us too. You have no idea what you're on about.
    If you were a 'real City fan', you would know no 'real City fan' would entertain having any affinity with any other club, unless that club is of course Chasetown FC, as endorsed by 'real City fans'.

    Hope that clears that up.

  5. #85

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    If you were a 'real City fan', you would know no 'real City fan' would entertain having any affinity with any other club, unless that club is of course Chasetown FC, as endorsed by 'real City fans'.

    Hope that clears that up.
    What if they don’t have a Hull ticket stub?

  6. #86

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    If you were a 'real City fan', you would know no 'real City fan' would entertain having any affinity with any other club, unless that club is of course Chasetown FC, as endorsed by 'real City fans'.

    Hope that clears that up.
    What if he grew up supporting Liverpool because all the kids at school did but also got into city because his old man took him? Who honestly gives a **** either way.

  7. #87

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What if he grew up supporting Liverpool because all the kids at school did but also got into city because his old man took him? Who honestly gives a **** either way.
    I was taking the piisss butt.

    I'm with you on this.

    Some on here are quick to call others over supposed support of other clubs, whilst for a while there was an utter waankfest going on for Chasetown.

    Need a sarcastic ****er emoji on this messageboard.

  8. #88

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What if he grew up supporting Liverpool because all the kids at school did but also got into city because his old man took him? Who honestly gives a **** either way.

  9. #89

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I was taking the piisss butt.

    I'm with you on this.

    Some on here are quick to call others over supposed support of other clubs, whilst for a while there was an utter waankfest going on for Chasetown.

    Need a sarcastic ****er emoji on this messageboard.
    Mental init.

  10. #90

    Re: Bellamy

    I never really got the Chasetown love-in, a non-league team that welcomes city fans to spend money in the clubhouse shocker

  11. #91

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I never really got the Chasetown love-in, a non-league team that welcomes city fans to spend money in the clubhouse shocker
    They had that really good FA cup run, we beat them, then roundly patronised them just like the rest of the sports media while they were on their successful FA cup run. If they'd have beaten us, no doubt they'd be a bunch of *****.

  12. #92
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,761

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I never really got the Chasetown love-in, a non-league team that welcomes city fans to spend money in the clubhouse shocker
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-links-2093623

    It wasn't the deepest of love-ins, but there was a connection between the two clubs (and some of the fans) for a good few years after the cup tie. Banners and return visits, and some inexpensive support (like Taffs Well) from the bigger club to the smaller. All part of the 'football family' story. Sentimental maybe, manufactured in part (but some of it was genuine), but no need to sneer.

  13. #93

    Re: Bellamy

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-links-2093623

    It wasn't the deepest of love-ins, but there was a connection between the two clubs (and some of the fans) for a good few years after the cup tie. Banners and return visits, and some inexpensive support (like Taffs Well) from the bigger club to the smaller. All part of the 'football family' story. Sentimental maybe, manufactured in part (but some of it was genuine), but no need to sneer.
    Not sure where I Sneered ? ? ?? maybe you could read my post again

    I never really got it, that's all

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •