+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Culture wars.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Culture wars.

What I'd like to know from the contributors who think this is such a badly managed country which successful countries welfare model we should follow that has the relatively the same demographic needs .

In addition to this are you saying that the removal of the current government will eliminate the injustices, funding that some point grab from the newly loved Guardian articles , the very paper that wanted Corbyn gone and attacked by a lot on this board as per this article .

When it comes to culture wars as per this post , one should reflect on what was floating about pre the election that added to the the Tory landslide ,never mind its pathetic gutless culture sitting on the fence over on Brexit .

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ality-watchdog

Some paragraphs below form the above left leaning paper this article above speaks volumes about Culture Wars ( yes Jews are a culture ,you cant just carefully select one culture to defend if your a political party )

""The dismissal came from the very top: when that column of mine appeared, Corbyn was filmed declaring it to be “utterly disgusting subliminal nastiness”.

After gaslighting on that scale, of course it came as a relief to hear a statutory body, the Equality and Human Rights Commission, set up by the last Labour government, rule so decisively that what Jews had been saying all along was true. Its findings could scarcely be more damning.
    ""

Re: Culture wars.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What I'd like to know from the contributors who think this is such a badly managed country which successful countries welfare model we should follow that has the relatively the same demographic needs .

In addition to this are you saying that the removal of the current government will eliminate the injustices, funding that some point grab from the newly loved Guardian articles , the very paper that wanted Corbyn gone and attacked by a lot on this board as per this article .

When it comes to culture wars as per this post , one should reflect on what was floating about pre the election that added to the the Tory landslide ,never mind its pathetic gutless culture sitting on the fence over on Brexit .

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ality-watchdog

Some paragraphs below form the above left leaning paper this article above speaks volumes about Culture Wars ( yes Jews are a culture ,you cant just carefully select one culture to defend if your a political party )

""The dismissal came from the very top: when that column of mine appeared, Corbyn was filmed declaring it to be “utterly disgusting subliminal nastiness”.

After gaslighting on that scale, of course it came as a relief to hear a statutory body, the Equality and Human Rights Commission, set up by the last Labour government, rule so decisively that what Jews had been saying all along was true. Its findings could scarcely be more damning.
    ""
    What a bizarre post!

As you so often do, you resort to whataboutery regarding the Labour Party when the Conservatives are attacked on here, presumably because you believe anyone who posts anything critical of Johnson and his party has to be a Labour supporter. However, these days I’m driven much more by my contempt for Johnson and the UK Government than any backing for Labour. In fact, although contempt would be putting it too strongly, I’m not far short of feeling that for the modern day Labour Party which. at a time when the country is crying out for an effective opposition, are more interested in fighting among themselves while presenting no coherent plans as to what they would do in Government.