+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fulham Away Tickets

Re: Fulham Away Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    That should have read, “thank god I’m an OAP”

It won’t print f u c k
    It’s a wonder that senior citizen tickets aren’t justifiably treble at Fulham, I wouldn’t mind being as well off as anyone retired and living in the Craven Cottage area. I love having a nose around the terraced streets around the ground, the houses are magnificent, anyone else had a little peek through one of them if the curtains are wide open. Out of my price range though I believe

Purchased a ticket. Downloading the ****ing thing is another thing entirely.

Keeps saying download failed.

And no I'm not old and out of touch and have been to plenty of sporting events that need downloaded digital tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Purchased a ticket. Downloading the ****ing thing is another thing entirely.

Keeps saying download failed.

And no I'm not old and out of touch and have been to plenty of sporting events that need downloaded digital tickets.
    All away tickets this season have been physical.

Email confirmation reads

"If you have purchased tickets with the delivery method of Ticket Delivery by Post, your Barcoded paper tickets will be sent via first class post, to the lead purchaser, at the earliest opportunity. If you do not receive your tickets via post by the working day before the event, please contact the Ticket Office within opening hours as we may be able to arrange for a reprinted ticket to be collected at the away ground on the day of the event.

If you have purchased tickets with the delivery method of Collect at away ground for this fixture, your ticket(s) will be sent to the away ground to be collected from a designated collection point. Further details of the collection point are normally released via social media channels closer to the event."

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    All away tickets this season have been physical.

Email confirmation reads

"If you have purchased tickets with the delivery method of Ticket Delivery by Post, your Barcoded paper tickets will be sent via first class post, to the lead purchaser, at the earliest opportunity. If you do not receive your tickets via post by the working day before the event, please contact the Ticket Office within opening hours as we may be able to arrange for a reprinted ticket to be collected at the away ground on the day of the event.

If you have purchased tickets with the delivery method of Collect at away ground for this fixture, your ticket(s) will be sent to the away ground to be collected from a designated collection point. Further details of the collection point are normally released via social media channels closer to the event."
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Cheers
    - I struggle to keep my battery alive for home games never mind all day for away tickets

It’s always well supported by Bluebird exiles
    Not as much as in the past as many gave up on Cardiff after the rebrand. Plenty from the London Bluebirds will be there but like everyone else they will be disheartened by our recent form. Apparently the away capacity is now 1600, would be very surprised if we sell that many. if we were just outside the top three rather than be bottom three we would sell out no problem. Of course we could actually be in the bottom three by the time we play them.

[QUOTE=Shrewsbury Blue;5233142]Not as much as in the past as many gave up on Cardiff after the rebrand. Plenty from the London Bluebirds will be there but like everyone else they will be disheartened by our recent form. Apparently the away capacity is now 1600, would be very surprised if we sell that many. if we were just outside the top three rather than be bottom three we would sell out no problem. Of course we WILL be in the bottom three by the time we play them.[/o

FYP

That should have read, “thank god I’m an OAP”
    I get a concession ticket at CCFC, being over 60, but to get the OAP ticket for Fulham, you need to be over 65.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I get a concession ticket at CCFC, being over 60, but to get the OAP ticket for Fulham, you need to be over 65.
    I think we're one of the few clubs that have the criteria at 60+.
    Dont mention too often otherwise someone at the club will notice and get it changed.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I turned 60 in May, I think a cheaper season ticket and a bus pass are the only concessions so far.

[EDIT]
    Tickets for a gig at St David's Hall were cheaper for over 60s

Yay - Just got a free ticket for Fulham in the neutral end - a friend of mine lives in one of those streets that Parker peeks through the curtains she says the club put free tickets through their letterboxes today.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Yay - Just got a free ticket for Fulham in the neutral end - a friend of mine lives in one of those streets that Parker peeks through the curtains she says the club put free tickets through their letterboxes today.
    I wish I didn’t rent that bloody house out now

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I wish I didn’t rent that bloody house out now
    Your right though they are lovely little houses.