+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: So no further action into Andy

  1. #1

    So no further action into Andy

    Well thereís a surprise, especially when you have a dick in charge.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58866108

  2. #2

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Well thereís a surprise, especially when you have a dick in charge.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58866108
    This only applies to the Met case. The civil case taken out in the US is still ongoing.

  3. #3

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    This only applies to the Met case. The civil case taken out in the US is still ongoing.
    Yes I realise that, just pointing out the case over here. Itís not a surprise regarding the Met.

    They should bring back Regan and Carter.

  4. #4

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Well thereís a surprise, especially when you have a dick in charge.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58866108
    That Cressida Dick is a fake

    When that police officer was given a full life tariff for that murder of the young woman her voice breaking in sympathy saying we are sorry was pathetic

  5. #5

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Yes I realise that, just pointing out the case over here. Itís not a surprise regarding the Met.

    They should bring back Regan and Carter.
    Lack of enough evidence to secure any type of criminal conviction unfortunately, but with civil matters requiring less proof that's the way to go.

  6. #6

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Lack of enough evidence to secure any type of criminal conviction unfortunately, but with civil matters requiring less proof that's the way to go.
    Indeed , people cannot be convicted on rumours

    Having said that a lot of people were talking about Jimmy Saville

  7. #7

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    The longer this goes on, the more I think the whole business is about winning a big payout. There isn't enough evidence to convict anyone in a criminal case, and probably not enough to convict in a civil case either, but the Royal family are not going to let Andrew stand up in court on those charges. It might be his word against hers, but he's not going to want to answer a whole string of very personal questions. At some point, a deal will be struck, and cash will change hands.
    I can't decide one way or the other whether he's guilty or not, but mud sticks, and his name is mud at the moment.

  8. #8

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Ghislaine Maxwell is still in jail awaiting trial. I'm sure she'll have something to say about Andrew at some point.

  9. #9

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Ghislaine Maxwell is still in jail awaiting trial. I'm sure she'll have something to say about Andrew at some point.
    Any plea bargaining on her part could have massive implications.

  10. #10

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Nothing to investigate. She was over the age of consent and even she says the sex was consensual. It is not a criminal offence to lie about having consensual sex with a female over the age of consent.

  11. #11

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Did we really expect our lot to prosecute? The Met were under orders I'm sure. As others have pointed out wait till Ghislaine sticks her oar in. These Maxwells are born survivors.

  12. #12

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Did we really expect our lot to prosecute? The Met were under orders I'm sure. As others have pointed out wait till Ghislaine sticks her oar in. These Maxwells are born survivors.
    Robert obviously wasn't.

  13. #13

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Ha ha, not eventually that's true but he sure knew how to lap up the gravy.

  14. #14

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury Blue View Post
    Nothing to investigate. She was over the age of consent and even she says the sex was consensual. It is not a criminal offence to lie about having consensual sex with a female over the age of consent.
    She was under age in the US.

  15. #15

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury Blue View Post
    Nothing to investigate. She was over the age of consent and even she says the sex was consensual. It is not a criminal offence to lie about having consensual sex with a female over the age of consent.
    She was under age it happened in America. Also she was trafficked which is illegal both in the UK and America.

    He was 40 FFS and she was 17.

    Nothing to investigate??? I assume you donít have daughters or nieces

  16. #16

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Indeed , people cannot be convicted on rumours

    Having said that a lot of people were talking about Jimmy Saville
    BBC bans Johnny Rotten in 1978 for outing Jimmy Saville

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4OzI9GYag0

  17. #17

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    BBC bans Johnny Rotten in 1978 for outing Jimmy Saville

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4OzI9GYag0
    He was never backward in coming forward

  18. #18

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    He's a wrong un , and the lady in question will have a pay day .

  19. #19

    Re: So no further action into Andy

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He was never backward in coming forward
    He's a raging right winger now, and loves country life , that's anarchist's for you.

    God save the queen and all that crap .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •