+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 8.20am, at the CCS on Sunday for Abertawe Town !!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 8.20am, at the CCS on Sunday for Abertawe Town !!!!!!

Worst away trip going. Convinced the only people who go this have either never done it before or have some kind of perverse love for being treated like a criminal

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Worst away trip going. Convinced the only people who go this have either never done it before or have some kind of perverse love for being treated like a criminal
    Agreed!
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I’m amazed that some folk will still pay hard cash for such an event, getting treated worse than a prisoner of war aswell as Having to look at swansea people

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I’m amazed that some folk will still pay hard cash for such an event, getting treated worse than a prisoner of war aswell as Having to look at swansea people
    I look back fondly on the trips to the Vetch in the 80s and even when we were banned in the 90s I still got in there (Stant - chest out after his volley - priceless)

I've been a few times since the Liberty move but not for a few years now - really can't be doing with that nonsense

Interestingly my boys who are late teens early 20s and like an away trip have absolutely no interest in going either which says it all for me

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I look back fondly on the trips to the Vetch in the 80s and even when we were banned in the 90s I still got in there (Stant - chest out after his volley - priceless)

I've been a few times since the Liberty move but not for a few years now - really can't be doing with that nonsense

Interestingly my boys who are late teens early 20s and like an away trip have absolutely no interest in going either which says it all for me
    It does say it all. I did about 9 visits to the vetch, free train, usually nipped in for free too…couldn’t be dealing with today’s shananigans it’s easier getting into the USA