+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: FT: SWANSEA CITY 3 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Serious question - if we won today with the 5 CB's would people soften towards Mick and his tactics? Personally I just want him gone, I think anything at this point is papering over long term cracks
    No he's a dead man walking regardless and I think he knows and doesn't give a shit

Serious question - if we won today with the 5 CB's would people soften towards Mick and his tactics? Personally I just want him gone, I think anything at this point is papering over long term cracks
    Gone gone gone for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Gone gone gone for me.
    Can’t wait for him to leave.

Certainly not the line up I wanted.

This is the first time ever that I’ve thrown my phone at the wall when the team was announced. Absolutely raging here.

I pray that we are all wrong

Had to turn off BBC Sports App off as it tells me score before I watch it on TV.

Maybe we're all over-reacting?

Mick has only got three players out of position, abandoned the change that produced the improved performance against Reading, ignored Sam Bowen, and adopted the 'must not lose' negative and defensive system that failed so badly against West Brom.

We may have magically rediscovered the art of defending, remembered how to press, and are heading for an uplifting 1 - 0 win from a set piece.

Or not.

I agree. He's got to go regardless of what happens today. There's no future in "playing football" like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    I agree. He's got to go regardless of what happens today. There's no future in "playing football" like this.
    I’m beginning to think the same about VT

Looking on the bright side all we need is three perfect deliveries from Giles on to Flint and Kieffer's heads and we win 2-3

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Maybe we're all over-reacting?

Mick has only got three players out of position, abandoned the change that produced the improved performance against Reading, ignored Sam Bowen, and adopted the 'must not lose' negative and defensive system that failed so badly against West Brom.

We may have magically rediscovered the art of defending, remembered how to press, and are heading for an uplifting 1 - 0 win from a set piece.

Or not.
    Surely Bowen's injured, even Mick wouldn't throw our best player from the last game out of the squad just for shits and giggles, would he?!

I wonder if the club have spent the international break to look at other managers, you would hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I wonder if the club have spent the international break to look at other managers, you would hope so.
    Our board? Who cares? They’ll only balls it up again….clueless. Not got a clue how to run a club, still……

Surely Bowen's injured, even Mick wouldn't throw our best player from the last game out of the squad just for shits and giggles, would he?!
    The fact he’s not a sub makes me think he’s injured or still suffering with the illness that forced him to miss the Wales Under 21 match.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What is the definition of madness..... ?
    If we lose today, or even draw badly, then i reckon that he's gone. There's no way back for him.

He's got to go regardless of today's result.

You can't pick 5 centre backs, get battered, convinced yourself it worked having conceded after 5 minutes and go with it again. And I don't care if we nick a win or draw today. The bloke hasn't got a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The fact he’s not a sub makes me think he’s injured or still suffering with the illness that forced him to miss the Wales Under 21 match.
    Mick was asked about Bowen on Friday in his pre-match press conference. He said he was over the illness that kept him out of the Welsh u21 squad and was good to go - along with everyone else bar Tom Sang. Maybe he picked up an injury in Friday training?

Stonewall pen then we were very lucky. Defence looks shaky already after one attack.

Should be one up FFS got to finish that

Gotta do better there Giles

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Gotta do better there Giles
    Kiefer did well to slide it through. We seem to be pressing a bit higher which is great

I don't think Swansea are that great, despite having all of the ball. They are struggling with our physicality.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I don't think Swansea are that great, despite having all of the ball. They are struggling with our physicality.
    They look like Brazil compared to us though

Anyone fancy helping Kieffer out?

It’s a flat back five with four parked in front of them and we wonder why our strikers are struggling to score goals.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Anyone fancy helping Kieffer out?
    no pace anywhere other than Giles that’s killing us