+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: FT: SWANSEA CITY 3 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: SWANSEA CITY 3 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Jamie Paterson is a journeyman who wasn't deemed good enough for Bristol City in the summer and we've made him look like f*ckin Messi
    Bang on. I said exactly the same to my son.

Jamie Paterson is a journeyman who wasn't deemed good enough for Bristol City in the summer and we've made him look like f*ckin Messi
    We usually do our best to make the jacks look amazing, done it again✅

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    It’s great to hear that this happens to someone else, not just me….. just booked 5 days at AKL next October to ease the doom
    Kidani or Jambo ? ? ?

We stayed in Kidani with a Savannah view Very nice resort

We might be going in Oct aswell, if we do, We will have to meet up, maybe do the " top of the world lounge " with the families

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Bang on. I said exactly the same to my son.
    So did I!

Those EXACT words.

I’d have him here like a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    F*kin Messi?

Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Kidani or Jambo ? ? ?

We stayed in Kidani with a Savannah view Very nice resort

We might be going in Oct aswell, if we do, We will have to meet up, maybe do the " top of the world lounge " with the families
    Jambo, Savannah view and club level for a bit of luxury….. see you there

It’s great to hear that this happens to someone else, not just me….. just booked 5 days at AKL next October to ease the doom
    I'll be at the Beach Club, wear a Red Carnation

Jambo, Savannah view and club level for a bit of luxury….. see you there
    Oooooo Club level , Nice , people rave about the Club level at AKL, they sometimes have snacks from downstairs in Saana

seriously though, we'll have to go and have a drink, I have access to the " top of the world lounge " its a lovely lounge with fireworks View

Based on the game against us? As already stated in this thread, we make mediocre players/teams look good, I feel that was the case with Paterson yesterday.

I'd prefer to go with the judgment of his former club, Bristol City, who decided he was no longer good enough (for a desperately poor Bristol City!) not based on one game but after nearly five seasons at the club.

Swansea signed him as a free agent and only offered him a 12-month contract. They probably only took a punt on him because he's mates with Korey Smith and Liam Walsh who are ex_Bristol City and currently with Swansea.

Too many times in the past we've signed players who scored against us and they turned out to be duds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Based on the game against us? As already stated in this thread, we make mediocre players/teams look good, I feel that was the case with Paterson yesterday.

I'd prefer to go with the judgment of his former club, Bristol City, who decided he was no longer good enough (for a desperately poor Bristol City!) not based on one game but after nearly five seasons at the club.

Swansea signed him as a free agent and only offered him a 12-month contract. They probably only took a punt on him because he's mates with Korey Smith and Liam Walsh who are ex_Bristol City and currently with Swansea.

Too many times in the past we've signed players who scored against us and they turned out to be duds.
    Ain't that the truth. Could be a thread of it's own.

Off the top of my head, I remember Alan Lee giving our decent defence at the time the runaround early one season at Rotherham.
    Pretty ordinary for us.

Really? He's bang average and will be 30 in December, would be exactly the kind of poor signing we've made a habit of

Really? He's bang average and will be 30 in December, would be exactly the kind of poor signing we've made a habit of
    Yup, when you gift bang average players time and space then they will look much better than they are. Most of us on here would've got that shot off, the time he was afforded, he looked up twice!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Ain't that the truth. Could be a thread of it's own.

Off the top of my head, I remember Alan Lee giving our decent defence at the time the runaround early one season at Rotherham.
    Pretty ordinary for us.
    The one that springs to mind for me is Gavin Gordon. He scored two goals against us for Lincoln during a midweek game and on the strength of that, we signed him for a then club-record fee of 550K just two weeks later. It never really worked out for him with us, too many injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Masochist!