+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FT: SWANSEA CITY 3 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: SWANSEA CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    The difficulty is that by starting with 5 centre backs it massively limits how much we can change it
    Yep. Sadly I think we're ****ed

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    They're shit, that makes it even worse
    They're tepid at best. Any positivity would wipe the jacks out, midfielders supporting moore, putting pressure on higher up the pitch. They're not comfortable with what they're doing, that's obvious. If we disrupt and play with some pace then we'll do them. ****ing Mick being a massive shit house once again. If i was Moore i'd put in a transfer request.

23% possession, just not going to get anywhere with that

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Cynical foul on Keiffer there given and has to be a booking.
    The ref has been very lenient, especially to City’s players. Pack scoops up the ball with his hand while lying on the floor and doesn’t get booked. Work that one out.

City have got away with a number of blatant fouls so far, which is just as well as some of the defending has been horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    They're tepid at best. Any positivity would wipe the jacks out, midfielders supporting moore, putting pressure on higher up the pitch. They're not comfortable with what they're doing, that's obvious. If we disrupt and play with some pace then we'll do them. ****ing Mick being a massive shit house once again. If i was Moore i'd put in a transfer request.
    Its like Mick saw that they have good possession stats and assumed they're amazing. They're shit and unsure of themselves, a more positive approach would beat them

Giles should score. Beyond that it's been predictable negative shit.

Why are we constantly being set up as if we are playing teams 4 divisions above us. Has any of the Welsh media ever actually asked him?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Its like Mick saw that they have good possession stats and assumed they're amazing. They're shit and unsure of themselves, a more positive approach would beat them
    I thought the jacks were going to smash us,they are not that much better than us,and we are shit

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    23% possession, just not going to get anywhere with that
    Did you expect anything more when Mick picked a back 9 to let them have the ball?

A poor football team playing a mediocre football team.

Hopefully there are three teams worse off than the city come the end of the season.

It’s been rudderless for a while but it’s starting to feel like the club is drifting even further without direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Moore’s been outstanding in my opinion under the shite circumstances that’s been thrust on him. No support whatsoever, in some areas of employment he’d be fully justified in walking off the job.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    The ref has been very lenient, especially to City’s players. Pack scoops up the ball with his hand while lying on the floor and doesn’t get booked. Work that one out.

City have got away with a number of blatant fouls so far, which is just as well as some of the defending has been horrendous.
    It's abysmal. How anyone can watch this shit week after week is beyond me. It's not the poor quality on display or the lack of ability, it's the fact that we have zero intention of going out and winning a game off our own back, it's set piece, force a mistake, because they'll come eventually-Right? Nah, **** this, it's not football, it the cowards way out.

I predict Mick changes nothing until the 2nd Jacks goal or the 70th minute. Which will suggest he is happy with the way his team have done in that first half.

Stoppage time he plays a high press and we get 2 minutes of pressure.

45 minutes too late but a sign of things to come?

Still at least we're not in League 2, which some here will tell you is a blessing in disguise and we should be grateful of.

Don't worry though the club are more than working on it with increasing pace. Clueless manager, a squad that look like they don't give a s*** and a clueless board and owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post

Why are we constantly being set up as if we are playing teams 4 divisions above us. Has any of the Welsh media ever actually asked him?
    They never ask the questions people want the answers to, its the same boring shyte, week in week out. "nice to have fans back" blah, blah blah. They asked him about the Newcastle takeover, what the feck has that got to do with one of biggest games of our season!

i made the decision not to watch the game today... but keeping an eye in here instead... this seems more interesting so far

i decided im not going to let our shit manager and shit team spoil my sunday off with my mrs and kids, if we lose we lose im expecting it, if we win ill watch it later

im done with thick mcarthy... i suggest those who are there let him know about it... time for a rally

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post

The Welsh media believe Swansea fans insist on their team playing the game “the right way”, whereas City fans are happy to watch the shit we’ve had to put up with for much of the last ten years.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The Welsh media believe Swansea fans insist on their team playing the game “the right way”, whereas City fans are happy to watch the shit we’ve had to put up with for much of the last ten years.
    Why wouldn't they?

Have a look on here. If you question the manager or board and ask what the hell are they doing you're called a Jack or a bed wetter.

You're meant to turn up, clap the team off after they've played anti football and then not criticise anything apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

We’ve won sixteen out of the nineteen games of ours he’s taken charge of before today.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I predict Mick changes nothing until the 2nd Jacks goal or the 70th minute. Which will suggest he is happy with the way his team have done in that first half.
    We need to make 2 subs minimum.

Probably need to make 6 because of this shocking selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterwick Blue View Post
    They never ask the questions people want the answers to, its the same boring shyte, week in week out. "nice to have fans back" blah, blah blah. They asked him about the Newcastle takeover, what the feck has that got to do with one of biggest games of our season!
    Said it a few weeks back that I really do miss Steve Tucker at least he asked some questions and showed passion for our club.

Bacuna utterly pathetic, gets a completely needless yellow card in the hope people will think he’s showing commitment in a derby. Get lost.

On a separate note, why are there so many Northern Ireland/loyalist flags in the Swansea end?

No changes!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Pack absolutely awful to give so much space
    Pack was at least caught between the player and the first pass. Bacuna was stood 5 yards away watching the whole thing and didn't move an inch. He's a ****ing disgrace and **** Mick for continuing to pick him every week.