+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kieffer Moore

Kieffer Moore

Watched him last night does anyone think that the lad doesn't look as fit as he was last year ??

Re: Kieffer Moore

he looked a different player, short of confidence and way off the pace and dispendable

Scored a great goal last night though

He always looks f*cked to me, looks worn out as soon as he emerges from the tunnel.

has he had covid? we don't know all the facts but he looked shattered yesterday, poor chap.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He always looks f*cked to me, looks worn out as soon as he emerges from the tunnel.
    Really , I’ve always thought he works his ass off especially for a big guy

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Really , I’ve always thought he works his ass off especially for a big guy
    Oh he definitely does, I didn’t infer that. He just looks permanently knackered even before he strikes a blow. Loads of footballers have taken the pitch, particularly in the past, looking like unmade beds but have come to life on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Oh he definitely does, I didn’t infer that. He just looks permanently knackered even before he strikes a blow. Loads of footballers have taken the pitch, particularly in the past, looking like unmade beds but have come to life on the pitch.
    Didn't he look permanently knackered last year too?

He may be still getting over Covid and a lack of pre-season, but permanently knackered is Kieffer's USP. It lulls the other lot into a false sense of security. All part of the cunning plan! May have overdone it this season, though.

I think if Keiffer had gone away with Wales last season and the two matches had gone exactly the same way they did this week, there wouldn’t have been much, if any, criticism of him. I thought his all round game was pretty good against the Czechs and Estonia and was an improvement on what he did for City in his last two or three appearances for us - hopefully, he can take confidence from his goal and maintain things from Sunday onwards.

Keiffer’s going to try and change his style:—-

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.i...760.html%3famp

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Didn't he look permanently knackered last year too?

He may be still getting over Covid and a lack of pre-season, but permanently knackered is Kieffer's USP. It lulls the other lot into a false sense of security. All part of the cunning plan! May have overdone it this season, though.
    He looked knackered last year, but he also did a lot more work. He doesn't seem to be as involved as he was last year.

He always had that languid look , do agree he is a hard worker and has surprising pace however just though last year he was all about the park looked much sharper , I do wonder if the collapse of the Wolves deal set him back in his mind which can happen to a footballer and that's effected his overall game and confidence .

Euros, Covid, Wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He always had that languid look , do agree he is a hard worker and has surprising pace however just though last year he was all about the park looked much sharper , I do wonder if the collapse of the Wolves deal set him back in his mind which can happen to a footballer and that's effected his overall game and confidence .
    I won’t tell you again

Watched him last night does anyone think that the lad doesn't look as fit as he was last year ??
    On the money LOM! I have been saying it to mates for a while. I think having Covid has slowed him down. He is nowhere near what he was last season.
    Spedger

How serious was the Wolves approach? Does anyone think he'd be starting for them if he had left? I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    How serious was the Wolves approach? Does anyone think he'd be starting for them if he had left? I don't.
    I don't sense it was that serious . I can imagine Wolves being interested to bolster their squad mind, and I can see he would have got at least a £5 a week payrise (probably more). You can see how these things could effect players.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I don't sense it was that serious . I can imagine Wolves being interested to bolster their squad mind, and I can see he would have got at least a £5 a week payrise (probably more). You can see how these things could effect players.
    £5 a week !!!! Knickers to that, cost him more to move home

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    £5 a week !!!! Knickers to that, cost him more to move home
    Haha. I did say probably more too! Ha.