+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: DVLA Adding To HGV Shortages

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: DVLA Adding To HGV Shortages

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    This claim really interests me. Would you care to provide some details?
    Personal data on thousands of PC in homes , that may not be secure really , yes you allow gate ways in but I'm guessing we are talking serous money, unless you have the answer and care to share ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Personal data on thousands of PC in homes , that may not be secure really , yes you allow gate ways in but I'm guessing we are talking serous money, unless you have the answer and care to share ?
    The answer is you're talking shite.

Do you honestly believe that the hundreds of thousands of civil servants who have been working on a myriad of government databases remotely during the pandemic haven't had any access to personal data?

You boldly claimed "you cant work remotely as you have to use secure database servers due to the nature of the work." If that were true, barely anybody would be able to work from home in any industry, let alone in the civil service.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    The answer is you're talking shite.

Do you honestly believe that the hundreds of thousands of civil servants who have been working on a myriad of government databases remotely during the pandemic haven't had any access to personal data?

You boldly claimed "you cant work remotely as you have to use secure database servers due to the nature of the work." If that were true, barely anybody would be able to work from home in any industry, let alone in the civil service.
    Wait until he hears that HMRC staff have been WFH.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I work for part of the Home Office and we are all working from home with access to individual data of hundreds of thousands including PND.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    I work for part of the Home Office and we are all working from home with access to individual data of hundreds of thousands including PND.
    The same goes for the MOD Agency I just finished working for.