+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coming home for a couple of months, info required

Coming home for a couple of months, info required

Need to renew passport & get a visa (after 12 months of being an illegal alien).

This board & the BBC are my sources of UK info. I have my Covid passport, I have my red wall membership but how do I get tickets for City games when I get home?

Covid is a thing of the past here in Poland, everything has been back to normal for the last 3 to 4 months, so I read with horror UK cases are still 30k+ per day and 6 members of my immediate family have Covid after being double jabbed.

Then I read of all of the shortages, humans, fuel, food,sounds apocalyptic from here! Good old media.

What’s the reality? Do I fill up with diesel in France?

Re: Coming home for a couple of months, info required

Either phone me, as I nearly always got spares, halfway line, Ninian stand.

Or contact the club by phone, or ticket office is open the day before all home games, I am led to believe

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Need to renew passport & get a visa (after 12 months of being an illegal alien).

This board & the BBC are my sources of UK info. I have my Covid passport, I have my red wall membership but how do I get tickets for City games when I get home?

Covid is a thing of the past here in Poland, everything has been back to normal for the last 3 to 4 months, so I read with horror UK cases are still 30k+ per day and 6 members of my immediate family have Covid after being double jabbed.

Then I read of all of the shortages, humans, fuel, food,sounds apocalyptic from here! Good old media.

On the petrol front, I filled up in Tesco's Aberdare yesterday, no queues at all - I think it's fine in south Wales at least.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Either phone me, as I nearly always got spares, halfway line, Ninian stand.

Or contact the club by phone, or ticket office is open the day before all home games, I am led to believe
    Cheers Tony. Will do. I’m back from Early November to Mid Jan, so will try to get in as many home & aways as possible.

Please tell Mick to start playing some attractive football for me. :)

Don't come ! Keep away!! Few of us left. living on scraps, riding broken-down bicycles into the countryside looking for turnips to eat. Save yourself while you can !

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Don't come ! Keep away!! Few of us left. living on scraps, riding broken-down bicycles into the countryside looking for turnips to eat. Save yourself while you can !
    Didn't realise you lived in Swansea

Haven't you heard about the zombies roaming the countryside????

Just keep your car doors locked and windows closed...........

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    Didn't realise you lived in Swansea
    Superb

what do you taste like..?