+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is anyone else weirdly confident about Sunday?

Re: Is anyone else weirdly confident about Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Because hes better than Vaulks. Hes our best midfielder. Id take distinctly average over whats been served up recently.
    I had big hopes for him, has turned into the player I expected, I think he's average, that said we've been better with him in the team, not that it says a lot.

I’d say it’s all about us on Sunday - we’re good enough to win if our attitude and confidence is right, but, there’s been very little in our performances this season, even when we were getting results, to make me think we’ll rediscover the belief we had for a while after our manager first took over, I can’t see us keeping a clean sheet and, these days, that almost guarantees defeat.

No

No

Quote Originally Posted by Bothroyd's Diving Coach View Post
    And about the upcoming fixtures (bar Fulham) in general?

Yes we are on a diabolical run of form, and I'm less than 'meh' about the man in charge, yet I just feel there's a good run coming from somewhere! Our friends down west are just as terrible as us and we seem to have finally scrapped the 5 at the back while playing some good stuff against Reading. The international break probably couldn't have come at a better time.

There isn't a strong basis on why (probably more out of hope!), yet I just feel we will get the job done Sunday, and pick up some good results in the next 6.
    No.

I’m weirdly confident that we’ll get stuffed

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I’m weirdly confident that we’ll get stuffed
    Nothing weird about that.

I can't see us getting anything out of the next two games. It's not just that we're playing badly, we just don't seem up for it. We look like the manager has run out of ideas and the team is low on confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I can't see us getting anything out of the next two games. It's not just that we're playing badly, we just don't seem up for it. We look like the manager has run out of ideas and the team is low on confidence.

No, we look like players who do not want to play for the manager !!!

(Couldn’t bring myself to use the word TEAM, as that’s one thing we are not

After the Blackburn and West Brom matches, I was prepared to believe McCarthy had “lost the dressing room”, but we certainly didn’t look like a team that was trying to get the manager sacked against Reading.

I feel a strange confidence .

Wonder if we may be a bit more hungry to win , if you look at the last 5 results of each club we may have had welcomed the break more, having lost 5 on the trot and shipping 12 goals , they were starting to recover with D.L.W.L.D shipping 8 .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I feel a strange confidence .

Wonder if we may be a bit more hungry to win , if you look at the last 5 results of each club we may have had welcomed the break more, having lost 5 on the trot and shipping 12 goals , they were starting to recover with D.L.W.L.D shipping 8 .
    I feel the league title beckons with those stats.

I feel so confident of the coming weeks ...

No, but I'm praying for a point.
    Don't want the tesion of staring at the possibilty of being on the wrong end of the first South Wales double come the return.

Yes we are on a diabolical run of form, and I'm less than 'meh' about the man in charge, yet I just feel there's a good run coming from somewhere! Our friends down west are just as terrible as us and we seem to have finally scrapped the 5 at the back while playing some good stuff against Reading. The international break probably couldn't have come at a better time.

There isn't a strong basis on why (probably more out of hope!), yet I just feel we will get the job done Sunday, and pick up some good results in the next 6.
    I love this post. Want to swap usernames?

I must profoundly apologise for such misplaced optimism... it won't happen again!

Sorry to OP but this didn’t age well.