+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T buying a new small car

Re: O/T buying a new small car

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    I've never bought a new car, but always wondered what sort of money you can chip off a brand spanker?
    If its in the showroom for £25,000 and you offer £23,000 do you get it?
    Not today . We have had orders cancelled by VW and Toyota for cars for our hire fleet . Everything is being sold at max price.
    The positive side is we are getting crazy money for our 3 year old vehicles coming off rent.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Ford KA 2012. Very surprised as I really look after my cars. Garaged every night and low mileage. Full service history. They told me when I had my MOT last week that the gear box was on in its way out but it could last me until my next MOT ticking over very quickly so I guessed something was up. Perhaps I should get a second opinion.
    Take it round to my garage we will have a look ( if you are local to Cardiff) Might be gearbox , sounds more like clutch or dual mass flywheel. Might even be worth putting a box in it if it is the box . Second hand cars are making crazy money at the moment .

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Looking to buy a small family car. Any recommendations
    Another vote for electric, in particular as you have off street parking. But I wouldn’t buy it. Do you have a company car scheme?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Take it round to my garage we will have a look ( if you are local to Cardiff) Might be gearbox , sounds more like clutch or dual mass flywheel. Might even be worth putting a box in it if it is the box . Second hand cars are making crazy money at the moment .
    Thanks can you give me details please?