+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tory MP Stabbed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tory MP Stabbed

Very very sad day. A man of conviction and decency. I particularly admired his stance on animal rights. Whatever ones political beliefs this is a horrific tragedy and casts a shadow over all of us.

Terrible, terrible atrocity, devastating for his family and friends. I’d hope that MP surgeries can stay face to face though, it would seem like giving in to these nutters. Maybe a lot of MPs would agree. Evil bastards mustn’t win. RIP to a decent man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Very very sad day. A man of conviction and decency. I particularly admired his stance on animal rights. Whatever ones political beliefs this is a horrific tragedy and casts a shadow over all of us.
    Indeed.

I won't be having any political debate on here for a few days.

Much of it seems somewhat shallow after a tragedy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Indeed.

I won't be having any political debate on here for a few days.

Much of it seems somewhat shallow after a tragedy like this.
    Not engaging in Debate would be disrespectful to the memory of this poor MP. Murdered by someone who had no intention in participating in discussion or listening to different view points. Keeping quiet would be a tragedy in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Not engaging in Debate would be disrespectful to the memory of this poor MP. Murdered by someone who had no intention in participating in discussion or listening to different view points. Keeping quiet would be a tragedy in my opinion.
    I see what you mean and perhaps I phrased it badly but I think we should all try to keep away from petty political point scoring in our debates.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    I see what you mean and perhaps I phrased it badly but I think we should all try to keep away from petty political point scoring in our debates.