+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Supporters Liaison Meeting 14 October 2021

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Supporters Liaison Meeting 14 October 2021

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    it was suggested the club run a competition to write new songs.
    I actually don’t mind that idea. Maybe not done as a competition, but having some fresh ideas put to paper would help improve the atmosphere and would be easier for people to learn than trying to pick up songs on the fly during games.

Also perhaps Vince could lay off the drum a bit, a few times people have tried getting chants going which get drowned out by the drum starting up “Barmy Army” or similar.

I appreciate him trying to get an atmosphere going but half the time it achieves the opposite. Perhaps instead of the drum a group of supporters could start chants from the same spot.

I actually don’t mind that idea. Maybe not done as a competition, but having some fresh ideas put to paper would help improve the atmosphere and would be easier for people to learn than trying to pick up songs on the fly during games.

It's not about writing new songs/ditties, It's about getting rid of that one load of rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

It's not about writing new songs/ditties, It's about getting rid of that one load of rubbish
    If everyone is serious about getting rid the easy option is ban everyone in the section that’s singing it for life. That’ll stop it.