+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Keiffer's first conversation with his new agent

Keiffer's first conversation with his new agent

"Please find me a team where I might have more than one fellow attacker to play alongside."
    https://the72.co.uk/253402/cardiff-c...uary-transfer/

Re: Keiffer's first conversation with his new agent

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    "Please find me a team where I might have more than one fellow attacker to play alongside."
    https://the72.co.uk/253402/cardiff-c...uary-transfer/
    Why would Wolves or anyone else want to sign him, the way he has been playing so far ?

He's 29 and had one good season in the Championship. And he hasn't looked remotely good this season. He's fooling himself.

It's because last year he was playing with Wilson, Ojo and Murphy and he was getting this weird thing called "service".

[QUOTE=NYCBlue;5234342]He's 29 and had one good season in the Championship. And he hasn't looked remotely good this season. He's fooling himself.[/QUOTE

In his defence, I think he’s been an unsung hero in the first half, he’s been a great outlet, holding it up but to no avail, no help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He's 29 and had one good season in the Championship. And he hasn't looked remotely good this season. He's fooling himself.
    Alan Shearer would look poor in this team, move on Keiffer, you deserve better than playing with this shower of shyte

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    It's because last year he was playing with Wilson, Ojo and Murphy and he was getting this weird thing called "service".
    Agreed, don't forget about Bennett.