+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Micks comments about Bersant Celina

Micks comments about Bersant Celina

It's funny there's something that Mick said a few years ago about Bersant Celina that always stuck in my head. Speaks volumes about our line up today....

And when quizzed about the fans’ calls for him (Celina) to be introduced earlier, he said: “I don’t give a s***e about that, by the way. He didn’t go on because of that, let me just clear that up.

“In fact, there’s more chance of him not going on when they start telling me what to do. And yes, I am a belligerent f**k. Let’s just clear that up.”

Re: Micks comments about Bersant Celina

Fingers crossed he is a belligerent f*** somewhere else soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Ultra View Post
    It's funny there's something that Mick said a few years ago about Bersant Celina that always stuck in my head. Speaks volumes about our line up today....

And when quizzed about the fans’ calls for him (Celina) to be introduced earlier, he said: “I don’t give a s***e about that, by the way. He didn’t go on because of that, let me just clear that up.

“In fact, there’s more chance of him not going on when they start telling me what to do. And yes, I am a belligerent f**k. Let’s just clear that up.”
    I definitely get that impression from him, sheer arrogance and a willingness to smash everything to bits rather than take on board any constructive criticism for his decision making, while at the same time refusing to fall on his sword for the results of his ineptitude.. because of these traits I don't like the man

Ipswich fans mentioned this when Mick was appointed