+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mick The Magician Speaks

Mick The Magician Speaks

I am bitterly disappointed. It was the same at Blackburn when we had our chances. We had two great chances today and we have got to be better in both boxes, that's for sure. The [first] goal we concede - just giving the ball away we did was disappointing.

"They are a good footballing team and once they go 1-0 in front we have got to go and chase it and got opened up. I am really disappointed in the end.

"I always expect them to give everything, which they do. It's difficult when you are on a run like we are, all of a sudden it doesn't look cohesive and sometimes you get opened up.

"The game-plan worked well at the start, but once we conceded it was disappointing from there on. They give everything they have got, the players, but I would just like us to be better of course

Has anyone on here heard such sh*te from any previous Manager?

Re: Mick The Magician Speaks

Weve had some terrible managers.

Durban for me was the worst.

But I think Mick currently tops the lot.

Has to go tonight. Him and TC should be nowhere near the training ground tomorrow.

Should have gone before the international break. Will be a rush job now.

"I always expect them to give everything, which they do."

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Should have gone before the international break. Will be a rush job now.
    I assumed the club would use that time to find a new manager, I thought MM would be sacked by now.

When exactly did we try to chase it you stupid old fool?

Crikey! sounds more deluded than trump.Bet after we get smashed at fulham he'll claim victory

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Crikey! sounds more deluded than trump.Bet after we get smashed at fulham he'll claim victory
    "we were doing ok until they scored their 5th in the 10 minute..."

Just thinking, how many centrebacks are we going to play against Fulham? Clearly five against a team in nineteenth position wasn’t enough.

"Chase it"? At what point did we chase the game? He didn't even give a token apology to the fans who had to witness that humiliation.

I remember thinking Ipswich fans were a bit nobbish for disrespecting someone that for me, from the outside looking in had done a good job for them.

I now know that although he maybe had at some point in the past, it's also quite easy and rather quick to feel a dislike for the guy. So ****ing stubborn.

I dont dislike him.He's just not doing his job. When you cant do your job you get fired.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just thinking, how many centrebacks are we going to play against Fulham? Clearly five against a team in nineteenth position wasn’t enough.
    How many have we got Bob???

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I remember thinking Ipswich fans were a bit nobbish for disrespecting someone that for me, from the outside looking in had done a good job for them.

I now know that although he maybe had at some point in the past, it's also quite easy and rather quick to feel a dislike for the guy. So ****ing stubborn.
    I also remember when he and Roy Keene fell out when he was Ireland manager.
    At the time I thought Keene was massively in the wrong when he walked out (perhaps he was sent home, that I can't remember!).

Anyway, these last few weeks where we have lost 6 on the bounce, I will have to concede I could well have been wrong about it all.

The Einstein quote from WOL seems so appropriate here.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    "I always expect them to give everything, which they do."

Any player could possibly give everything but if the tactics and team selection and formation is clueless then the players won't be far off either

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    No the game plan was working until the fifth went in but the team worked hard

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    I am bitterly disappointed. It was the same at Blackburn when we had our chances. We had two great chances today and we have got to be better in both boxes, that's for sure. The [first] goal we concede - just giving the ball away we did was disappointing.

"They are a good footballing team and once they go 1-0 in front we have got to go and chase it and got opened up. I am really disappointed in the end.

"I always expect them to give everything, which they do. It's difficult when you are on a run like we are, all of a sudden it doesn't look cohesive and sometimes you get opened up.

"The game-plan worked well at the start, but once we conceded it was disappointing from there on. They give everything they have got, the players, but I would just like us to be better of course

Has anyone on here heard such sh*te from any previous Manager?
    Mick the Magician is a great description of his style of football as he's going to make thousands of fans disappear from CCS