“Managerial madness”

First Team

Re: “Managerial madness”

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Proverbial nail on head.

Good article for once from WOL

Abandonado is writing. It must be near the end for MM.

I'm still furious, raging. The game was lost as soon as the team was picked. I don't like having the piss taken out of me and that's what Mick is doing. Miserable, talentless old c**t

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I'm still furious, raging. The game was lost as soon as the team was picked. I don't like having the piss taken out of me and that's what Mick is doing. Miserable, talentless old c**t
    Weirdly I don’t have the anger I usually would, I think I just expected it. I would never want us to lose any game and especially against Swansea but I can only hope this forces the clubs hand

can you please miss the *OLD*out of your comments....thats ageism....lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Weirdly I don’t have the anger I usually would, I think I just expected it. I would never want us to lose any game and especially against Swansea but I can only hope this forces the clubs hand
    I didn't think I would but have been raging all day, feel sorry for my missus (even more than usual)

Quote Originally Posted by lennybluebird View Post
    can you please miss the *OLD*out of your comments....thats ageism....lol
    Apologies Lenny 😂 didn't mean it.

One of their most fervent supporters, a season ticket holder for almost 50 years, tells me this is the worst run of form since the dark old days of Alan Durban during the mid-1980s. "The football is just as bad too - the only difference is that it's in the Championship, as opposed to the old Division Four," he says.

Somebody needs to tell Abbandonato that Durban never managed City in Division Four. The run of six defeats in 1985/86 was in the old Division Three. A small point perhaps, but it goes to show how poor the Walesonline journalism continues to be. Picking up a records book or using Google ain't that difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    100% with you there.

Out the 3 match outcome there were potentially positives.
    Lose - MM goes soonish and we can hopefully hit the reset button.
    Win - well we can hold our heads high and gloat for a few days.
    Draw - nothing changes, we will continue in this rut a little longer that we have found ourselves.

Well it’s the every cloud outcome hopefully.

Imagine what went through his head when he saw a pacey Korey Smith on the team sheet and decided, yep I’ll still pick my slowest Centre back against him on the wing

Brown is crap but what’s the game plan? Nelson come over and cover? Ralls to drop into the pocket?

Whatever it was our players rigidly stuck to their positions and Swansea could just move about at will and picked their space