Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
Yeah they need to rip into him.

Its crazy.

Ive been going since the mid 80s and weve had some seriously useless manager but this tactic is off the scale as the worst.

To then say the plan was working until they scored (bonkers in itself as there should have been a pen in the 3rd minute) shows hes lost the plot. Against WBA he said the plan went as they scored so early.

Just to make matters worse he sticks with the same tactics and his 1st change is enforced by injury and he brings on an immobile striker.

If he isnt gone pre-Fulham then it shows our owner has no interest in the club couldnt care less about relegation and all that matters is cost cutting.

Lets see what happens today.
Journalists ain't what they used to be, i reckon most don't leave their offices simply sat on their arses trawling the net.

We must be actively looking to offload mulish Mick before Wed shirley, though I doubt Alex Ferguson could get us anything from the Fulham game anyway.
Maybe it's worth another game of Mick to break the record

Would Choo and Dalman want that on their watch?

If after then VT and his team are still happy with their latest "pick" having the unenviable record of seven straight losses, I see a march on CCS not too far away.

I'm not comfortable with turning on the manager, nor owner, but I really think that this fella has lost the plot.