Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
One of the journos needs to ask

What did he see against west Brom that indicated doing it again was a good idea
Why he thinks picking 7 out field players who are defensive minded is a good idea
Ask him how bad are NG and Bagan if he is picking cbs instead
Ask him why he only made one sub up to 80 minutes and that was for an injury up to then
What did he see that thought it was going to change up to 80 mins
Ask him why he continues to pick bacuna
Ask him why he thought vaulks was a good idea at anytime
Ask him if he is a man of honour why he isnt leaving of his own accord?
Ask him is he trying to get the sack - if I was as bad at my job as he is I would be sacked with no compo - he is stealing a living

Whats his compo - can't we do a crowd funding thing to get the money together??

He is literally sucking the life out of me and I only go to games out of habit now - there is no enjoyment
Even I think that McCarthy needs to go now, after the last six performances and results, mainly due to the set up and tactics the team has employed during that time and his total failure to recognise how stupid playing five centre backs is, especially as at least two of them are very limited technically and at least four of them have no pace at all - a recipe for disaster. I even agree with most of what you say above. However, I feel that your criticism of Vaulks is unfair. We have played badly and lost the last six games with Bacuna and Pack in the side and likewise have played badly and lost the last six games without Vaulks, NG and Bagan in the side. It doesn't take much therefore to work out where changes are needed. Vaulks and NG were two of our best players last season but for some reason MM has made up his mind that neither are good enough this, whilst continually playing Bacuna and others who have been woeful but remain on the team sheet. McGuinness has been the exception recently and deserves his place but the rest of the defence could easily be dropped. My team for Fulham would be - Smithies, NG, McGuiness, Flint, Bagan, Ralls, Vaulks, Bowen, Giles, Colwill, Moore but it wont happen.