+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sean Morrisons wife

Sean Morrisons wife

This is the kind of thing that happens when ‘keyboard warriors’ get free reign on social media. The people that do this are scum.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...s-out-21888027

Re: Sean Morrisons wife

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    This is the kind of thing that happens when ‘keyboard warriors’ get free reign on social media. The people that do this are scum.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...s-out-21888027
    Who does that? What possesses people? It doesn't even make any sense. You have to go out of your way to find her and type it out.

Even if shouting out 'Morrison you ****' isn't acceptable, at least it's heat of the moment and takes a second...to do that takes thought.

I am really starting to hate what social media is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Who does that? What possesses people? It doesn't even make any sense. You have to go out of your way to find her and type it out.

Even if shouting out 'Morrison you ****' isn't acceptable, at least it's heat of the moment and takes a second...to do that takes thought.

It's the people using it that are the problem.

Didn't she get a load of messages previously?

I'm sure something similar happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Didn't she get a load of messages previously?

I'm sure something similar happened before.
    The article says she did.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    The article says she did.
    She made it public then too.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-sean-17156632

It doesn't make much sense why somebody would message the wife of a player.

Ignoring the obvious fact that bombarding a player’s wife with abuse is stupid…

Morrison has been a great player for us

Because people are bloody vile and feel brave behind a keyboard ,its everywhere .

People will take hours to type out a nasty/cutting message.

But they haven’t got the vocabulary, the bollox or speed of thought to speak it out on the spot.

Shameful.

If Sean and his good Wife read this then, I am sorry that this has happened and not a reflection (as you will know already) of genuine Cardiff supporters.
    You have been a great captain for us - time for unity in the fight ahead.

Shirley the old bill would be able to track the IP address of the tosser.It was on the news this morning that the MP Dominic Raab had death threats online
    His keyboard assassin was traced and after going to court was sent to prison
    Good effin job !!

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    She made it public then too.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-sean-17156632

It doesn't make much sense why somebody would message the wife of a player.
    Morrison has a private IG (probably for reasons like this) so unfortunately his wife takes the abuse he would have got

lets be honest from the safety of behind a screen people are big and brave and feel they can get away with it, look at that message I had on here when I had Covid, would the guy have said it to me if he bumped into me outside ASDA's on the way to the ground, No of course not, as he knows what the outcome would be, yet safe from beyond his screen its ok,

Who does that? What possesses people?
    I've never understood why people feel they can do abuse people online.

It's about time Government's legislated to make the Social Media Companies responsible.

There's an article on the BBC today about how their algorithms promote hate, racism, etc.

Facebook and their companies are the worst.

these people are pathetic... sure we are all p1$$ed off with the way the team are performing at the moment but these idiots seem to think they have a right to act like this...these cowards need to be identified and taken to court